- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
KTM India seems to be gearing up for the launch of the 790 Adventure motorcycle in India. Ahead of its launch, the 790 ADV was spotted arriving at the Bajaj's Chakan plant in Pune.
The KTM 790 Adventure Motorcycle was first showcased at the 2019 IBW in Goa, along with the 390 Adventure. However, the launch of the bigger capacity adventure-motorcycle is likely to happen in the coming weeks.
KTM could bring the adventure motorcycle via the CKD (Completely Knocked-Down) route, similar to the 790 Duke's arrival. As a result, the 790 Adventure could be priced well over Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom.
Features & Electronic Rider Aids
The 790 Adventure borrows its design cues from its elder sibling, the 1290 Adventure. However, there are some revisions made to the headlamp cluster.
- All-LED lighting
- Tall adjustable windscreen
- Wide seats
- Off-road biased footpegs
- Rear luggage rack
- Raised handlebars
- Spoked wheels
The 790 Adventure also comes with a suite of rider electronics that can be controlled via a TFT instrument cluster and switchgear on the handlebar. The electronic rider aids include:
- Three riding modes: Rain, Road, and Off-Road
- Cornering & off-road ABS
- Traction Control
Engine, Suspension & Brakes
The motorcycle comes powered by the same 799cc parallel-twin engine as the 790 Duke albeit in a different state of tune to suit the adventure-tourer nature. The engine produces a maximum power output of 94bhp at 8,250RPM and a peak torque output of 88Nm at 6,600RPM; paired to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch.
Suspension duties on the adventure motorcycle are handled by a 43mm non-adjustable upside-down fork at the front, while the rear features a preload-adjustable mono-shock, both units sourced from WP.
The KTM 790 Adventure rides on a spoked 21-inch wheel up front and a spoked 18-inch wheel at the rear. It also gets dual-purpose tyres to handle both on and off-road terrain.
- Front: dual 320mm disc brakes with 4-piston caliper
- Rear: single 260mm disc brake with 2-piston caliper
Thoughts About The KTM 790 Adventure Spied Ahead Of India Launch
The demand for adventure motorcycles is constantly increasing in the country. This is because of the versatility that the ADV motorcycle offer for city commutes, long-distance journeys and to continue forward when the tarmac ends and off-road begins. As a result, the 790 Adventure is among the most-anticipated launches in the Indian market.
Image Source: IAmABiker