- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 7 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Mahima Makwana Says She Wants To Take Up Hard-Hitting Characters As An Actor
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PM Modi speaks to Manpreet, coach Reid after Olympic bronze; lauds team's hard work
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
KTM 250 Adventure price drop. KTM has announced a massive price cut on its entry-level adventure bike, the KTM 250 Adventure. The latest price cut brings down the ex-showroom price of the KTM 250 Adventure to just Rs 2,30,000.
The massive price cut of Rs 25,000 is only valid for a short period of time, starting from 14th July, 2021, and ending on 31st August, 2021. During this period, the ex-showroom price of the KTM 250 Adventure will be just Rs 1,276 more than the KTM 250 Duke which it is based on.
This makes the KTM Adventure 250 tremendous value for money for what it provides over the standard KTM 250 Duke. KTM India added that there won't be any changes made to the bike despite cutting the price down by quarter of a lakh. This means the user will get the frame, WP Suspension and wheels from its bigger sibling, the KTM Duke 390, just as it did earlier.
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd was quoted as saying, "The KTM 250 Adventure is an accessible motorcycle that offers an enjoyable riding experience for daily commuting and weekend escapes outside the city either on or away from the tarmac. Combining top-spec components with latest technology, the KTM 250 Adventure sets the benchmark in the rapidly growing Adventure segment."
He further said, "With the special, limited period promotional price, we are confident that the KTM 250 Adventure will attract a lot of interest from adventure enthusiasts and encourage a faster upgrade to this segment.
Powering the KTM Adventure 250 is the same engine that does duty on the KTM 250 Duke. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 29bhp and 24Nm. The rear wheel is driven by a slick-shifting 6-speed gearbox with identical gear ratios as its naked sibling.
The KTM Adventure 250 is available in two colour options — a flashy Electronic Orange and a stealthier Black Metallic.
Thoughts On KTM Adventure 250 Price Decrease
When KTM initially introduced the 250 Adventure in India, many felt the pricing was between Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 pricier than what it should have been. This did reflect on the sales performance too. However, with this new limited-period offer, we expect more buyers to consider the KTM 250 Adventure over its naked sibling.