- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Komaki — the electric two-wheeler manufacturer has announced the launch of two electric scooters and one electric motorcycle in the Indian market. These include the Komaki TN95 and Komaki SE electric scooters, along with the Komaki M5 electric motorcycle.
Prices for the three new electric vehicles start from Rs 96,000 for the Komaki SE electric scooter and Rs 98,000 for the Komaki TN95 e-scooter offering. The Komaki M-5 high-speed electric motorcycle on the other hand is priced at Rs 99,000. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Starting off with the Komaki TN95, the eclectic scooter is said to feature large dimensions, making it perfect for an Indian family. The electric scooter comes with an additional storage box at the rear, metallic guards all around and footrests on either side, ensuring optimum comfort.
The scooter is said to come packed with a host of other interesting features as well. This includes a coloured digital instrument cluster, park and reverse assist, cruise control, self-diagnostic switch, regenerative braking and many others.
Moving on to the Komaki SE, this electric scooter also comes packed with features such as a fully-digital colour instrument cluster, attractive design, disc brakes; among others. Komaki offers the SE in a range of four vibrant colours: Solid Blue, Metallic Gold, Jet Black and Garnet Red.
Lastly, the Komaki M-5 electric motorcycle is said to be a first-of-its-kind offering. Offered with an extremely stylish design and a bunch of features, the M-5 is aimed towards the younger audience. The Komaki M-5 is further offered in two colour schemes: Gold & Silver; adding to its unique styling.
Komaki is yet to unveil the specifications of its high-speed EV range in the Indian market. The company has, however, announced that all three models come powered by lithium-ion battery packs, with each of them claiming a range between 100 - 150 kilometres on a single charge.
Apart from the new high-speed EV range, Komaki also has a range of low-speed electric two-wheeler offerings in the Indian market. There are two electric three-wheelers in the brand's product lineup in the market as well.
Thoughts On The Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheeler Offerings
The Komaki electric two-wheelers are priced at a premium and seem to come packed with features and equipment. The Komaki high-speed electric scooters and bikes have been designed specifically for the Indian family, making them suited for Indian roads.