- 8 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 12 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Komaki has been revolutionizing the electric vehicle segment by releasing some of the most attractive looking yet powerful EVs. It also features technologies that are yet to be seen on a two-wheeler. The company has now set its eyes on revolutionizing battery technology and has innovated a brand-new solution.
Komaki has already applied for a patent and is awaiting approval, which means the material of construction has not been disclosed and that Komaki will be manufacturing this battery in-house. A new and improved grade of Lithium cells is under development. These batteries are extremely lightweight and are capable of fast charging as well.
Gunjan Malhotra, Director, Komaki Electric Division said, "This newest battery technology stands as a testament to Komaki's commitment towards pursuing its vision of creating a clean and green India. All Komaki models & technology undergo stringent quality checks to ensure that the consumer is guaranteed a robust build and stellar riding experience. We strive for top-of-the-line quality and make sure it is delivered."
The new battery has a charging time of 4-5 hours and will provide a range of around 170 to 220 kilometres in a single charge. These batteries, when paired with the Komaki regenerative braking technology, significantly reduce the need to recharge. When used in eco mode, the battery provides the full promised range of 220+ kilometres.
This advanced battery comes with a 3-year warranty (2 years free + 1-year service warranty). This battery will be fitted on 3 selected Komaki models: the XGT-KM, the X-One and the XGT-X4 smart scooters. The starting ex-showroom price of a Komaki scooter with the 200 km range in a single charge is expected to start at Rs 85,000 and will only be available exclusively through Komaki dealerships from 1st June 2021.
The company is also said to be developing a battery system for the Komaki X4 which will provide a mind-blowing range of around 350-400 kilometres on a single charge. Komaki has made strategic investments to back the R&D of new technology with the objective of providing consumers with the maximum possible range per charge.
Thoughts About Komaki Creating New Battery Technology That Will Provide 220+ Km Range On The Electric Scooter
Since our natural resources, i.e. petrol and diesel are becoming scarce and their rates are touching the sky, it is said that electric vehicles are the future of mobility. Well, Komaki is developing a battery that will give an extraordinary range on a single charge.