- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- News Issue SOPs to contain spread of new Delta Plus AY.4.2: Rajasthan CM Gehlot to Centre
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Nominations This Week: Siri, Maanas, Ravi And 3 Others Nominated!
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Team India should fix these gaping holes ahead of New Zealand clash
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series Might Not Include Reno7 Pro Plus Model; Here's Why
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Finance This Small Finance Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Now Get Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Kawasaki India has teased the much-awaited Ninja 300 BS6 motorcycle on its social media handles. The company had announced earlier that it will bring back the Ninja 300 motorcycle in the BS6 era.
The motorcycle from the teaser images looks similar to the BS4 model of the Ninja 300. However, it features a new paint scheme, the looks inspired by the KRT edition available on bigger capacity models.
The social post revealing the motorcycle by the company said, "Ninja 300 is Back!!!! We Promised we will give you reasons to celebrate 2021!!! Promise fulfilled!!! It's time to re-start your Sportsbike passion!!!"
Speaking about the upcoming motorcycle, the Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the same liquid-cooled parallel-twin 296cc unit that did its duties on the BS4 motorcycle.
In its BS4 format, the engine produced a maximum of 38.5bhp at 11,000rpm and a peak torque of 27Nm at 10,000rpm. The engine came mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
The overall design of the BS6 motorcycle is expected to remain unchanged from its BS4 counterpart. It will continue to feature the twin-headlamp design for an aggressive-looking front end design.
Other features include clip-on handlebars, windscreen, full-fairing with mounted front turn-signal indicators, pilot lamps, split-seats, LED taillamps, funky-looking alloy wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust and more. It is expected to feature the same semi-digital instrument cluster layout on the BS6 motorcycle as well.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 37mm telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear, with adjustability for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a single 290mm petal disc and 220mm petal disc at the front and rear, respectively. The Ninja 300 BS6 will be offered with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the KRT colours revealed from the teaser images, the upcoming Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to be offered with a host of colour options. Some of them are expected to be carried over from the BS4 motorcycle as well.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
With the teaser getting released, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to go on sale in India soon. The company could begin accepting pre-launch bookings for the motorcycle in the coming days. Once launched, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 will primarily rival the TVS Apache RR310 in the Indian market.