- 19 hrs ago Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 1 day ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 day ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- News PM Narendra Modi to host first India-Central Asia Summit today
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Lifestyle Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced offers on its select range of motorcycles sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 depending on the model.
Kawasaki is offering new year discounts include the KLX 110, KLX 140, KX 100, W800, Ninja 1000SX, Versys 650, and the Vulcan S. The company is offering a discount coupon on eligible models.
Customers can either choose to use the voucher to reduce the cost of the motorcycle or buy aftermarket accessories for the motorcycle. They can choose from a host of genuine accessories offered by the company.
The offer is valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30, 2021. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
The Kawasaki Versys 650, Vulcan S, W800 and the Ninja 1000SX motorcycles are offered with a 'New Beginning' discount voucher of Rs 30,000. Buyers can either use it to reduce the up-front cost of the motorcycle or deck it up with accessories using the voucher.
The brand's off-road non-street-legal motorcycles the KX 100, KLX140 and the KLX110 are being offered with the discount voucher called 'Off-Road Voucher'. Rs 50,000, Rs 40,000 and Rs 30,000 are being offered on the models, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of Extended Warranty (EW) & Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well.
Kawasaki India has also increased the price of its motorcycles for the second time this year in the Indian market. The company has released a new price list of all motorcycles. Based on the new prices the popular naked motorcycle Z650 now retails at Rs 6.18lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers & Discounts For April 2021
Kawasaki India has increased the prices of its motorcycles for the second time in the country this year. The ongoing discount offers will help cover the price increase and reduce the up-front commitment of certain motorcycles.