- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 5 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno6 5G Key Specifications Leak; To Feature Dimensity 1200 SoC, 64MP Quad-Camera
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced offers on its select range of motorcycles sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 depending on the model.
Kawasaki is offering new year discounts include the KLX 110, KLX 140, KX 100, W800, Ninja 1000SX, Versys 650, and the Vulcan S. The company is offering a discount coupon on eligible models.
Customers can either choose to use the voucher to reduce the cost of the motorcycle or buy aftermarket accessories for the motorcycle. They can choose from a host of genuine accessories offered by the company.
The offer is valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30, 2021. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
The Kawasaki Versys 650, Vulcan S, W800 and the Ninja 1000SX motorcycles are offered with a ‘New Beginning' discount voucher of Rs 30,000. Buyers can either use it to reduce the up-front cost of the motorcycle or deck it up with accessories using the voucher.
The brand's off-road non-street-legal motorcycles the KX 100, KLX140 and the KLX110 are being offered with the discount voucher called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. Rs 50,000, Rs 40,000 and Rs 30,000 are being offered on the models, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of Extended Warranty (EW) & Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well.
Kawasaki India has also increased the price of its motorcycles for the second time this year in the Indian market. The company has released a new price list of all motorcycles. Based on the new prices the popular naked motorcycle Z650 now retails at Rs 6.18lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers & Discounts For April 2021
Kawasaki India has increased the prices of its motorcycles for the second time in the country this year. The ongoing discount offers will help cover the price increase and reduce the up-front commitment of certain motorcycles.