- News NASA asteroid hunter Lucy soars into sky with diamonds
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13 Gets Its Second Crorepati; Will This Contestant Win Jackpot Of Rs 7 Crore?
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Finance Top 6 "AAA" Rated Corporate Deposits For Investment In 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings core unit makes one riveting last dance!
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
Jawa Motorcycles launches the special edition bikes in India at Rs 1.93 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The special edition motorcycle is offered in two colours: Khakhee & Midnight Grey.
These special edition motorcycles are Rs 6,000 more than the standard Jawa 300 motorcycle. Customers can book the special edition models on the brand's website.
Jawa Special Edition Details
The company has launched the Jawa special edition motorcycle to celebrate India's victory in the 1971 war against Pakistan 50 years ago called the 'Swarnim Vijay Varsh'. as part of the Swarnim Vijay Varsh. These bikes pay homage to the armed forces bearing the war insignia on the fuel tank.
The new colour options feature a host of other upgrades, that includes:
- Matte black headlamp bezel
- Matte black suspensions forks
- Matte black engine
- Matte black dual exhaust mufflers
- Tri-colour India flag pinstriping on fuel tank
- War Insignia on fuel tank with celebratory graphics
Apart from these changes, the motorcycle remains the same mechanically. The special edition motorcycles continue to use the liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 293cc engine. It produces a maximum of 26.2bhp and a peak torque of 27.05Nm; paired to a six-speed gearbox.
The Jawa 300 a.k.a Classic is offered in two variants: single-channel ABS & dual-channel ABS. However, the special edition bike is offered with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Brief History About The War
As mentioned before, this year marks the 50th year of the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war. The war was fought against both the eastern and western fronts and lasted 13 days making it one of the shortest wars in history.
India's victory in the war led to the independence of Bangladesh, which was earlier known as East Pakistan. Over 3,000 Indian army personnel laid down their lives and over 10,000 were injured while protecting their nation.
Thoughts About The Jawa Special Edition Bikes Launched In India
Like all other wars, the 1971 war fought by India is peppered with a rich legacy and heritage, which fills us with immense proud on our armed forces. The special edition Jawa motorcycle pays homage to the war with a host of subtle touches to remind us about the sacrfice and the victory.