- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- News Thane: Pet turtle dies after falling from 20th floor, owner booked
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
The Jawa Perak bobber motorcycle has been spotted in a new Matte Green colour scheme. The Perak is the brand's flagship motorcycle and is currently being offered in a single paint scheme.
However, the motorcycle was spotted in a new Matte Green paint scheme at one of the dealerships in the country. Images posted by a Jawa dealership in Surat called Seema Bikes reveals that it is a custom paint job done on the Perak.
The Matte Green paint job has been done by a local workshop called the Agozee Kustoms located in Surat, Gujarat. According to the dealership, the Perak's Matte Green paint job was done for a price of around Rs 10,000.
The Matte Green paint scheme is complemented with the gold-finished Jawa logo on the fuel tank and the side cover of the Perak. The white pinstriping on the side cover, fuel tank and rear fenders further adds to the fresh appeal of the motorcycle.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the bobber remains the same as the factory setup. The Perak motorcycle was launched in November 2019 and now retails at Rs 1.97 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle can be booked offline or online for a booking amount of Rs 10,000.
The Jawa Perak is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 334cc DOHC engine; mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. It produces a maximum of 30.2bhp and a peak torque of 32.74Nm.
Some of the other highlights of the Perak include an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, lower set tail lamps with turn indicators, round-shaped headlamps, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
Suspension on the Perak is handled via a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end, this includes 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Perak is offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Spotted In Matte Green Paint Scheme
The Matte Green paint scheme on the Jawa Perak certainly gives the bobber a fresh and appealing look. Have a custom paint job also means that it has to be mentioned on the registration card of the motorcycle. Also, the paint job might void the warranty of the motorcycle.