- 10 hrs ago Ola To Invest USD 100M In Ola Futurefoundry: Over 200 Designers & Automotive Engineers To Be Employed
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Hits 14,000 Billings: Strong Demand Continues
- 16 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Baleno Production Started: May Get 5-Star Safety Rating
- 19 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The Yamaha Aerox 155: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Final Results Declared For 1152 Posts, Download SSC JE Final Result On ssc.nic.in
- Lifestyle Godfather Of Power Dressing: Celebrated Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Passes Away; Stars Mourn The Loss
- Movies I Will Call It Quits: Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii's Benaf Dadachandji Gives Her Take On Marriage- Exclusive Interview
- News India, Central Asian countries call for achieving "world free of terror"
- Finance Stock Picks For Budget 2022: Angel One List Its 8 Budget Picks
- Sports ISL: OFC vs HFC, Highlights: Hyderabad produce stellar second-half display to rally past Odisha 3-2
- Technology Redmi Could Bring Another Model Alongside Note 11S In India; Is It Redmi Note 11
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
The Jawa Perak bobber motorcycle has been spotted in a new Matte Green colour scheme. The Perak is the brand's flagship motorcycle and is currently being offered in a single paint scheme.
However, the motorcycle was spotted in a new Matte Green paint scheme at one of the dealerships in the country. Images posted by a Jawa dealership in Surat called Seema Bikes reveals that it is a custom paint job done on the Perak.
The Matte Green paint job has been done by a local workshop called the Agozee Kustoms located in Surat, Gujarat. According to the dealership, the Perak's Matte Green paint job was done for a price of around Rs 10,000.
The Matte Green paint scheme is complemented with the gold-finished Jawa logo on the fuel tank and the side cover of the Perak. The white pinstriping on the side cover, fuel tank and rear fenders further adds to the fresh appeal of the motorcycle.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the bobber remains the same as the factory setup. The Perak motorcycle was launched in November 2019 and now retails at Rs 1.97 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle can be booked offline or online for a booking amount of Rs 10,000.
The Jawa Perak is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 334cc DOHC engine; mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. It produces a maximum of 30.2bhp and a peak torque of 32.74Nm.
Some of the other highlights of the Perak include an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, lower set tail lamps with turn indicators, round-shaped headlamps, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
Suspension on the Perak is handled via a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end, this includes 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Perak is offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Spotted In Matte Green Paint Scheme
The Matte Green paint scheme on the Jawa Perak certainly gives the bobber a fresh and appealing look. Have a custom paint job also means that it has to be mentioned on the registration card of the motorcycle. Also, the paint job might void the warranty of the motorcycle.