- 1 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup Announced; GT-R650 Race Bike Revealed
- 2 days ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- Sports After hike for domestic players, BCCI mulls revised pension for former cricketers, widows
- Movies Neha Bhasin Wishes To Be A Part Of Bigg Boss 15; Gives THIS Advice To Friend Shamita Shetty For The Show
- News Seeds sown for even stronger friendship between US-India: Modi to Biden
- Education CSE 2020 Final Result: UPSC Declares Civil Services 2020 Results, Shubham Kumar Tops The List. Check Details
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Lifestyle Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
The Jawa Perak bobber motorcycle has been spotted in a new Matte Green colour scheme. The Perak is the brand's flagship motorcycle and is currently being offered in a single paint scheme.
However, the motorcycle was spotted in a new Matte Green paint scheme at one of the dealerships in the country. Images posted by a Jawa dealership in Surat called Seema Bikes reveals that it is a custom paint job done on the Perak.
The Matte Green paint job has been done by a local workshop called the Agozee Kustoms located in Surat, Gujarat. According to the dealership, the Perak's Matte Green paint job was done for a price of around Rs 10,000.
The Matte Green paint scheme is complemented with the gold-finished Jawa logo on the fuel tank and the side cover of the Perak. The white pinstriping on the side cover, fuel tank and rear fenders further adds to the fresh appeal of the motorcycle.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the bobber remains the same as the factory setup. The Perak motorcycle was launched in November 2019 and now retails at Rs 1.97 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle can be booked offline or online for a booking amount of Rs 10,000.
The Jawa Perak is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 334cc DOHC engine; mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. It produces a maximum of 30.2bhp and a peak torque of 32.74Nm.
Some of the other highlights of the Perak include an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, lower set tail lamps with turn indicators, round-shaped headlamps, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
Suspension on the Perak is handled via a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end, this includes 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Perak is offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Spotted In Matte Green Paint Scheme
The Matte Green paint scheme on the Jawa Perak certainly gives the bobber a fresh and appealing look. Have a custom paint job also means that it has to be mentioned on the registration card of the motorcycle. Also, the paint job might void the warranty of the motorcycle.