- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Jawa Motorcycles has announced that it will be expanding its dealership network to 500 outlets within the next 12 months. Currently, the company has 175 dealerships spread across 150 cities. The company plans to increase this number to 275 by August this year.
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic that has affected our country badly, deliveries have been delayed. However, the company has said that deliveries will begin once the lockdown is lifted state-wise. So customers who had booked a Jawa motorcycle will see quick deliveries soon.
Earlier this year, Jawa launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. The new cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
Starting off with the cosmetic updates, the 2021 Jawa forty-two now comes in three new colour options: Sirius White, All-Star Black and Orion Red. All three paint schemes also come with racing stripes on the fuel tank with the ‘42' and ‘Classic Legends' graphics.
The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with the cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes. The updated 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm.
It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox. The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. Braking is now handled by discs at both ends, with dual-channel ABS offered as standard.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Expanding Its Dealerships
Though Jawa is positioning itself as a premium and niche brand, we can see efforts to make the premiums available to almost everyone as the dealerships open. However, the company will be expanding its dealership network to 500 outlets within the next 12 months.