- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports ICC Test Team Rankings: New Zealand topple India from top spot
- News COVID-19 Vaccine: Sputnik V likely to be available at Delhi’s Indraprastha hospital from June 15
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Extends His Support To A Foundation And Donates Masks To Frontline Warriors
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The Jawa Classic customers are limited to choosing one of the two paint scheme offered by the brand. This includes the Black, Grey and popular Maroon paint schemes. Addressing the limited choice of colours, one of the Jawa dealers is offering a custom paint scheme right from the showroom.
Surat-based, Agozee Kustoms have given the Jawa Classic a custom paint job that is inspired by the Perka bobber. The Classic features the same Matte Black shade offered on the Perak and looks very appealing.
The fuel tank, front and rear fenders, headlamp cowl and side covers all feature the Matte Black paint scheme. The gold pinstriping details on the fuel tank, fenders, side covers and the headlamp cowl add to the unique appeal of the Classic model.
The engine enclosure, alloy wheels, front forks and the complete exhaust system have been painted black to match the overall colour of the motorcycle. Agozee Kustoms is charging Rs 15,000 over the cost of the motorcycle for this custom paint job. The customs house has painted the bike for Seema Bikes, an authorized dealership in Surat.
Apart from the new colour scheme, there are no other changes made to the Jawa Classic motorcycle. Powering the Jawa Classic is a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 293cc engine. It produces a maximum of 26.2bhp and a peak torque of 27.05Nm. The engine continues to come mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Jawa Classic model is offered in two variants: single-channel ABS & dual-channel ABS. The Jawa Classic retails at a starting price of Rs 1.77 lakh, while the dual-channel ABS variant prices retail at Rs 1.86 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In addition to this, the company has also announced attractive finance schemes and offers for its customers looking to purchase any motorcycle in the line-up. The offer includes 100 per cent financing with zero down payment depending on the eligibility of the customer.
It also includes flexible repayment schemes, where customers can opt for a 50 per cent discount on the first three EMIs, or a special monthly instalment of Rs 5,555. In addition to this, customers can also opt for a two-year loan period with an EMI as low as Rs 8,000, while a three-year tenure attracts an EMI of Rs 6,000.
Thoughts About The Jawa Classic Featuring Perak's Matte Black Colour Scheme
Jawa Motorcycles have kept the Classic model offering authentic with three paint scheme all rich in chrome. However, some customers do not prefer too much chrome work on their motorcycle. The new custom paint job inspired by the Perak bobber is what one would need on their new Jawa Classic.