- 50 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept has been revealed. With the E-Pilen Concept, Husqvarna plans to enter into the world of electric mobility. The design of the E-Pilen Concept has been inspired by the Vitpilen and Svartpilen motorcycles. It is claimed to have a power output of 8kW and a range of 100 kilometres.
The press statement released stated "The current Husqvarna Motorcycles street range is already known for being progressive, smart, dynamic and purely design oriented. These values will continue to be hallmarks of the E-mobility line. The E-Pilen Concept is a clear statement of that intent."
Moving with the statement and images, it is very clear that the Husqvarna E-Pilen concept's design has been inspired from the Vitpilen and Svartpilen models. Husqvarna claims that the E-Pilen Concept puts out 8kW of power while having a maximum range of 100kms.
By analysing the design, power and range figures, it is safe to say that Husqvarna is planning to aim at young urban commuters with their E-Pilen Concept motorcycle. However, Husqvarna has not yet released any details regarding the charging time or other specifications regarding the E-Pilen Concept.
Husqvarna has mentioned that the brand is open to all battery solutions which include both fixed and swappable options. For a bike predominantly aimed at urban usage, swappable options are interesting as swapping the battery will take just a fraction of the time taken to recharge the battery.
Husqvarna also stated that "The E-mobility range will retain and continue the riding pleasure and dynamics refined through the long history and experience of the brand. In support of the E-mobility initiative, Husqvarna Motorcycles will strategically expand its dealer presence in urban and metropolitan areas."
Thoughts On Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept Being Revealed
Husqvarna, like all other motorcycle brands, has begun moving towards electric mobility, it is time for the general public to start thinking about making a move towards EVs too. More details haven't been unveiled at the moment and we expect these details to come out over the next few months. It will surely provide a riding experience similar to current Husqvarna models.