- 6 min ago Hyundai Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- 19 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 1 day ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- News Covid-19: India logs 281,860 new infections; Maharashtra sees 974 deaths
- Sports IPL 2021: 38 Australia cricketers including David Warner, Steve Smith, Pat Cummins reach home from Maldives
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Congratulate Proud Parents SRK & Gauri Khan
- Technology COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
The Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept has been revealed. With the E-Pilen Concept, Husqvarna plans to enter into the world of electric mobility. The design of the E-Pilen Concept has been inspired by the Vitpilen and Svartpilen motorcycles. It is claimed to have a power output of 8kW and a range of 100 kilometres.
The press statement released stated "The current Husqvarna Motorcycles street range is already known for being progressive, smart, dynamic and purely design oriented. These values will continue to be hallmarks of the E-mobility line. The E-Pilen Concept is a clear statement of that intent."
Moving with the statement and images, it is very clear that the Husqvarna E-Pilen concept's design has been inspired from the Vitpilen and Svartpilen models. Husqvarna claims that the E-Pilen Concept puts out 8kW of power while having a maximum range of 100kms.
By analysing the design, power and range figures, it is safe to say that Husqvarna is planning to aim at young urban commuters with their E-Pilen Concept motorcycle. However, Husqvarna has not yet released any details regarding the charging time or other specifications regarding the E-Pilen Concept.
Husqvarna has mentioned that the brand is open to all battery solutions which include both fixed and swappable options. For a bike predominantly aimed at urban usage, swappable options are interesting as swapping the battery will take just a fraction of the time taken to recharge the battery.
Husqvarna also stated that "The E-mobility range will retain and continue the riding pleasure and dynamics refined through the long history and experience of the brand. In support of the E-mobility initiative, Husqvarna Motorcycles will strategically expand its dealer presence in urban and metropolitan areas."
Thoughts On Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept Being Revealed
Husqvarna, like all other motorcycle brands, has begun moving towards electric mobility, it is time for the general public to start thinking about making a move towards EVs too. More details haven't been unveiled at the moment and we expect these details to come out over the next few months. It will surely provide a riding experience similar to current Husqvarna models.