- 32 min ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 2 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance Job Postings In Travel & Tourism Sector Sees 4 Percent Rise In December: Report
- Movies Bigg Boss Ultimate Grand Launch: Start Date, TV Timings And Live Streaming Details On Disney+Hotstar!
- News Republic Day 2022 Live Updates: President Kovind to address the nation at 7 pm
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal refutes Shapovalov's claims of special treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 11s India Pricing & Detailed Features Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch
- Lifestyle Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight, The Key For Good Health
- Education UCEED Answer Key 2022 Released At uceed.iitb.ac.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
The Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept has been revealed. With the E-Pilen Concept, Husqvarna plans to enter into the world of electric mobility. The design of the E-Pilen Concept has been inspired by the Vitpilen and Svartpilen motorcycles. It is claimed to have a power output of 8kW and a range of 100 kilometres.
The press statement released stated "The current Husqvarna Motorcycles street range is already known for being progressive, smart, dynamic and purely design oriented. These values will continue to be hallmarks of the E-mobility line. The E-Pilen Concept is a clear statement of that intent."
Moving with the statement and images, it is very clear that the Husqvarna E-Pilen concept's design has been inspired from the Vitpilen and Svartpilen models. Husqvarna claims that the E-Pilen Concept puts out 8kW of power while having a maximum range of 100kms.
By analysing the design, power and range figures, it is safe to say that Husqvarna is planning to aim at young urban commuters with their E-Pilen Concept motorcycle. However, Husqvarna has not yet released any details regarding the charging time or other specifications regarding the E-Pilen Concept.
Husqvarna has mentioned that the brand is open to all battery solutions which include both fixed and swappable options. For a bike predominantly aimed at urban usage, swappable options are interesting as swapping the battery will take just a fraction of the time taken to recharge the battery.
Husqvarna also stated that "The E-mobility range will retain and continue the riding pleasure and dynamics refined through the long history and experience of the brand. In support of the E-mobility initiative, Husqvarna Motorcycles will strategically expand its dealer presence in urban and metropolitan areas."
Thoughts On Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept Being Revealed
Husqvarna, like all other motorcycle brands, has begun moving towards electric mobility, it is time for the general public to start thinking about making a move towards EVs too. More details haven't been unveiled at the moment and we expect these details to come out over the next few months. It will surely provide a riding experience similar to current Husqvarna models.