- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Two-Wheelers has announced that it will resume production operations in the country. As the Covid-19 pandemic still very much present in India, the company will recommence operation in a staggered manner.
Operations will resume at the brand's facilities located in Manesar (Haryana), Tapukara (Rajasthan) and Vithalapur (Gujarat). The company had announced a temporary halt at all of its production facilities starting from May 1 to May 15, 2021.
However, as the cases continued to rise in the country, the company extended the halt of production operations from May 15 to May 28, 2021. As the recovery rate improves in the country, the production operations will restart in a phase-wise manner.
Parallelly, all Honda 2Wheelers India office associates will continue to Work-From-Home to maintain business continuity. They will provide maximum support to customers & business partners during these testing times.
Additionally, Honda 2wheelers India has also announced a support package for its authorized dealers in the country. The relief measure announced by the company states that HMSI will bear the full interest cost of the dealer's inventory under complete lockdown for 30 days or more.
Earlier, to provide peace of mind to its customers during these testing times, the company had announced the extension of warranty and free vehicle service benefits till July 31, 2021. This extension will be applicable for all Honda 2Wheeler India's customers, whose vehicle's free service, warranty and extended warranty was originally ending between 1st April 2021 and 31st May 2021.
Speaking on this development, Mr Atsushi Ogata - Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "We are gradually resuming production operations following all COVID-19 compliance & lockdown guidelines by respective state governments. While there are visible signs of recovery in the country, we will continue to monitor the situation very closely and are moving forward with safety & well-being of all our stakeholders as a top priority."
Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "In these difficult times, Honda 2Wheelers India is proactively extending financial support to its dealers. We are confident that, full interest support on the existing dealer inventory of those dealers who are under lockdown for 30 days or more will ease their immediate business continuity concern."
"Also, there is a positive momentum visible in the Covid-19 vaccination drive along with various other measures by Central and State governments. However, HMSI is moving forward with a calibrated approach across its entire ecosystem ensuring synergy for stable and efficient operations. We expect easing of restrictions by various local administrations & state governments in near future and are accordingly moving forward cautiously in a stepwise manner to serve our customers," he concluded.
Thoughts About Honda Two-Wheelers Resuming Production In India & Announcing Support Package For Dealers
Honda Two-Wheelers is all set to recommence its production operations in the country. There are a couple of best-selling two-wheeler models present in the brand's line-up. This includes Honda Activa and the Honda Shine; among others, which would need to meet the demand. As a result, the company decided to restart with the pandemic situation improving in India.