- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced an extension on vehicle warranty, and the free service period for its customers in the country. Any warranty and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus. The Honda Two Wheelers dealerships and workshops in the lockdown affected cities have been shut down as well.
Due to the lockdown, the company aims to reassure its customers facing restricted movement in the country. The new initiative from Honda will support customers to avail warranty or free service claims of vehicles at a later date before 31st of July 2021, as lockdown eases.
Despite the lockdown, the sales of two-wheelers will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase any of the Honda two-wheelers can visit the brand's website for a complete contactless buying experience. This includes online finance options as well.
In addition to the initiative for its customers, Honda India Foundation has announced a set of initiatives helping the nation to fight the Covid-19 pandemic. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of all Honda group companies in India has earmarked a sum of Rs 65 million for COVID-19 support & relief measures in 5 states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, U.P and Gujarat.
The group has also set up a 100-bed facility in Manesar and another 50-100 bed facility in Tapukara (Rajasthan). Honda has also set up oxygen production plants in Manesar, Alwar (Rajasthan), Kolar (Karnataka) and Gautam Budh Nagar (UP).
Parallelly, the company is also helping the front-line warriors by distributing PPE, masks, sanitisers. Government hospitals in rural areas are provided with medical equipment like oxygen concentrators, pulse oximeters and more by Honda India Foundation.
Thoughts About Honda Two Wheelers Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India become the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on the maintenance packages period for its customers in the country. The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres.