- 11 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- News Issue SOPs to contain spread of new Delta Plus AY.4.2: Rajasthan CM Gehlot to Centre
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Team India should fix these gaping holes ahead of New Zealand clash
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has flagged off its first edition of their 'Honda SunChasers 2021 — H'ness Quest for the Land of the Rising Sun'. The ride event is in association with Arunachal Pradesh Tourism.
As mentioned above, the ride event will witness participation from 11 expert riders including our Managing Editor (DriveSpark), Jobo Kuruvilla. The event is spread across 7 days and covers a total of 800km, with the riders saddling up on the brand's recently introduced H'ness CB350 cruiser motorcycle.
The 7-day expedition will see the riders journey through hills, valleys and high passes around the Northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh. The 11 rider group will travel in a convoy led by Vijay Parmar, President, Himalayan Motorsports Association and his team. The riders will also get to experience challenging terrains throughout, while passing through picturesque locations of Bomjir, Hayuliang, Walong and Namsai.
The Honda SunChasers 2021 ride began on the 9th of March at Ruksin (East Siang Dist. Arunachal Pradesh). It was flagged off by Yadvinder Singh Guleria (Director, Sales & Marketing, HMSI) and Pasang Dorjee Sona (Hon'ble Speaker, Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly). The flag-off ceremony was also presided over by other senior officials from Honda Two-Wheelers India and the state government.
Pema Khandu - Hon'ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh, said,
"We welcome Honda 2 Wheelers India and our media friends who have set forth on a journey to explore Arunachal Pradesh. This one of its kind ride on the popular Honda H'ness CB350 will represent the unexplored destinations of Arunachal, its culture, deep-rooted traditions and scenic beauty. I wish all the riders a safe and exciting journey."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria - Director, Sales & Marketing, HMSI, said,
"Honda H'ness CB350 has seen fantastic response from over 10,000 biking enthusiasts across India. Celebrating the go riding spirit, we are excited to flag off Honda SunChasers 2021 - our next big initiative to build a like-minded community of passionate riders through a truly differentiated ride experience."
He further added, "Known as India's land of the rising sun, Arunachal Pradesh receives the first rays of the Sun while the rest of the country is still asleep. We are sure that riders from across India too will be wowed as they experience the unexplored beauty of Arunachal Pradesh. We thank Arunachal Pradesh Government for extending such a warm welcome to us and wish all riders a safe and exciting journey."
Thoughts On The Honda SunChasers 2021 Arunachal Pradesh Ride Event
We are part of the 11 rider convoy at Arunachal Pradesh. So Stay-tuned to DriveSpark as we will be sharing our complete experience of the SunChasers 2021 event, very soon.