- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has flagged off its first edition of their 'Honda SunChasers 2021 — H'ness Quest for the Land of the Rising Sun'. The ride event is in association with Arunachal Pradesh Tourism.
As mentioned above, the ride event will witness participation from 11 expert riders including our Managing Editor (DriveSpark), Jobo Kuruvilla. The event is spread across 7 days and covers a total of 800km, with the riders saddling up on the brand's recently introduced H'ness CB350 cruiser motorcycle.
The 7-day expedition will see the riders journey through hills, valleys and high passes around the Northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh. The 11 rider group will travel in a convoy led by Vijay Parmar, President, Himalayan Motorsports Association and his team. The riders will also get to experience challenging terrains throughout, while passing through picturesque locations of Bomjir, Hayuliang, Walong and Namsai.
The Honda SunChasers 2021 ride began on the 9th of March at Ruksin (East Siang Dist. Arunachal Pradesh). It was flagged off by Yadvinder Singh Guleria (Director, Sales & Marketing, HMSI) and Pasang Dorjee Sona (Hon'ble Speaker, Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly). The flag-off ceremony was also presided over by other senior officials from Honda Two-Wheelers India and the state government.
Pema Khandu - Hon'ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh, said,
"We welcome Honda 2 Wheelers India and our media friends who have set forth on a journey to explore Arunachal Pradesh. This one of its kind ride on the popular Honda H'ness CB350 will represent the unexplored destinations of Arunachal, its culture, deep-rooted traditions and scenic beauty. I wish all the riders a safe and exciting journey."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria - Director, Sales & Marketing, HMSI, said,
"Honda H'ness CB350 has seen fantastic response from over 10,000 biking enthusiasts across India. Celebrating the go riding spirit, we are excited to flag off Honda SunChasers 2021 - our next big initiative to build a like-minded community of passionate riders through a truly differentiated ride experience."
He further added, "Known as India's land of the rising sun, Arunachal Pradesh receives the first rays of the Sun while the rest of the country is still asleep. We are sure that riders from across India too will be wowed as they experience the unexplored beauty of Arunachal Pradesh. We thank Arunachal Pradesh Government for extending such a warm welcome to us and wish all riders a safe and exciting journey."
Thoughts On The Honda SunChasers 2021 Arunachal Pradesh Ride Event
We are part of the 11 rider convoy at Arunachal Pradesh. So Stay-tuned to DriveSpark as we will be sharing our complete experience of the SunChasers 2021 event, very soon.