- 41 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 13 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- News West Bengal assembly election 2021: Congress candidate Rezaul Haque from Samsherganj seat dies of Covid-19
- Finance LIC's Alert: Don't Attend To Calls From Unverified Sources
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has flagged off its first edition of their 'Honda SunChasers 2021 — H'ness Quest for the Land of the Rising Sun'. The ride event is in association with Arunachal Pradesh Tourism.
As mentioned above, the ride event will witness participation from 11 expert riders including our Managing Editor (DriveSpark), Jobo Kuruvilla. The event is spread across 7 days and covers a total of 800km, with the riders saddling up on the brand's recently introduced H'ness CB350 cruiser motorcycle.
The 7-day expedition will see the riders journey through hills, valleys and high passes around the Northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh. The 11 rider group will travel in a convoy led by Vijay Parmar, President, Himalayan Motorsports Association and his team. The riders will also get to experience challenging terrains throughout, while passing through picturesque locations of Bomjir, Hayuliang, Walong and Namsai.
The Honda SunChasers 2021 ride began on the 9th of March at Ruksin (East Siang Dist. Arunachal Pradesh). It was flagged off by Yadvinder Singh Guleria (Director, Sales & Marketing, HMSI) and Pasang Dorjee Sona (Hon'ble Speaker, Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly). The flag-off ceremony was also presided over by other senior officials from Honda Two-Wheelers India and the state government.
Pema Khandu - Hon'ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh, said,
"We welcome Honda 2 Wheelers India and our media friends who have set forth on a journey to explore Arunachal Pradesh. This one of its kind ride on the popular Honda H'ness CB350 will represent the unexplored destinations of Arunachal, its culture, deep-rooted traditions and scenic beauty. I wish all the riders a safe and exciting journey."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria - Director, Sales & Marketing, HMSI, said,
"Honda H'ness CB350 has seen fantastic response from over 10,000 biking enthusiasts across India. Celebrating the go riding spirit, we are excited to flag off Honda SunChasers 2021 - our next big initiative to build a like-minded community of passionate riders through a truly differentiated ride experience."
He further added, "Known as India's land of the rising sun, Arunachal Pradesh receives the first rays of the Sun while the rest of the country is still asleep. We are sure that riders from across India too will be wowed as they experience the unexplored beauty of Arunachal Pradesh. We thank Arunachal Pradesh Government for extending such a warm welcome to us and wish all riders a safe and exciting journey."
Thoughts On The Honda SunChasers 2021 Arunachal Pradesh Ride Event
We are part of the 11 rider convoy at Arunachal Pradesh. So Stay-tuned to DriveSpark as we will be sharing our complete experience of the SunChasers 2021 event, very soon.