- 7 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 14 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Technology Flipkart Infinix Days Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smart 4 Plus, Infinix Hot 10, Infinix Note 10 And More
- Movies Sherni Movie Review: Vidya Balan Dodges A Few Misfires & Rules The Kingdom With Her Adroit Performance
- Sports Denmark 1-2 Belgium: De Bruyne drags Red Devils into Euro 2020 knockout stages
- News Coronavirus cases: 'Delta Plus' variant of coronavirus found in Madhya Pradesh
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has increased the prices of the Shine in the country. The Shine is currently available in two variants: Disc & Drum. Both variants of the motorcycle have received a price hike of Rs 1,072.
After the price increase, the Honda Shine retails at a starting price of Rs 71,550. While the top-spec Disc variant of the Shine costs Rs 76,346. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The price increase is only marginal.
Despite the increase in its pricing, the company is offering the Shine with a discount offer for a limited period. The discount offers are only valid on purchases made using an SBI Credit Card via their EMI scheme.
Customers purchasing the Shine motorcycle using an SBI Credit Card via the EMI scheme are rewarded a cashback of up to Rs 3,500. The offers are valid for a limited time from the company.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is offered for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail offers on eligible models.
The Honda Shine is also powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 10.5bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 11Nm at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
Suspension duties on the Shine are handled by a telescopic unit at the rear and an adjustable twin-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 240mm disc brake at the front and a 130mm drum brake at the rear.
While the lower-spec variant uses 130mm drum brakes at both ends. Both variants of the Shine features (CBS) combined braking system.
Thoughts About The Honda Shine Prices Increased In India
Honda's popular motorcycle in the Indian market, the Shine has received a price increase on both variants. However, the increase is only marginal and is not expected to affect sales of the motorcycle. Additionally, the company is also offering a limited-time discount to help reduce the increased costs of the motorcycle.