- 4 hrs ago Top 10 Safest Cars In India, 2022: Under 10 Lakhs
- 7 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 10 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- News SC directs states to reach out to 10,000 kids orphaned due to Covid-19, pay compensation
- Education ICSI CSEET, CS Foundation Result 2022 Declared At icsi.edu, Check How To Download
- Technology Tecno Pop 5 Pro With 6,000mAh Battery Launched At Rs. 8,499; Where To Buy
- Sports ‘Winner Winner KFC Dinner': KFC India joins hands with OR Esports as their official Chicken Dinner Partner
- Movies Bharti Singh Calls Herself ‘India’s First Pregnant Anchor’; Says She's Excited & Worried At The Same Time
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
- Finance AGS Transact Technologies IPO Opens: Should You Subscribe?
- Lifestyle Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
Honda NX200 ADV teased. Honda has released a teaser video of the upcoming NX200 ADV tourer. The new NX200 is an ADV based on the Hornet 2.0 that was launched sometime back. Last month, we brought you the news that Honda has trademarked the name NX200 and we speculated that it will be for its upcoming adventure motorcycle based on the Hornet 2.0.
Now, Honda has released a 15-second video on their latest budget-friendly adventure motorcycle. From the short teaser video, we can see that the headlight is taken straight-off its naked sibling, the Hornet 2.0, suggesting that the adventure motorcycle is indeed based on the Hornet 2.0. This headlamp also makes it look just like the bigger CB500X.
However, unlike the Hornet 2.0, the headlight unit is fairing-mounted for better aerodynamics and it also gives it a better visual appeal as an adventure motorcycle. Additional changes like the black/dark visor and inclusion of handguard mounted indicators further help the NX200 achieve the desired look.
At the end of the 15-second teaser, one can clearly see the presence of a long-travel upside-down fork at the front. It will probably use a larger diameter front wheel for better off-road ability.
However, bear in mind that the NX200 is still based on the Hornet 2.0 and will have chassis related limitations while venturing out for an adventure. We expect the NX200 to come with a powertrain identical to that of the Hornet 2.0. It is a 184cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that puts out 17bhp and 16.1Nm.
Given Honda's current brand strategy, we expect Honda to competitively price the NX200 rather than positioning it as a slightly more premium 200cc adventure motorcycle.
Thoughts On Honda NX200 ADV Tourer Being Teased Ahead Of Launch
With hardware such as USD-forks, we expect the Honda NX200 to cost at least Rs 20,000 more than its closest rival - the Hero Xpulse 200. But the Honda will certainly be given a premium position. We expect the Honda NX200 to come with a price tag of between Rs 1,40,000 to Rs 1,50,000, which will help Honda attract buyers who are looking for reliable long-distance tourers on a budget.