- 14 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 17 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 22 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Voting Process: Here’s How You Can Vote For Sreeram, Priya, Lahari And Others!
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli's announcement didn't distract RCB but we were not sharp as batting unit: Hesson
- Finance Why Bitcoin And Other Crypto Prices Are Plunging?
- News Jaishankar raises Covid quarantine issue during his meeting with UK counterpart
- Technology Amazon Redmi 2K TV Series Quiz Answers: Win 4K TV For Free
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2021: Mahalaya Tarpan Meaning And Rituals Performed on Pitru Paksha
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Honda NX200 ADV teased. Honda has released a teaser video of the upcoming NX200 ADV tourer. The new NX200 is an ADV based on the Hornet 2.0 that was launched sometime back. Last month, we brought you the news that Honda has trademarked the name NX200 and we speculated that it will be for its upcoming adventure motorcycle based on the Hornet 2.0.
Now, Honda has released a 15-second video on their latest budget-friendly adventure motorcycle. From the short teaser video, we can see that the headlight is taken straight-off its naked sibling, the Hornet 2.0, suggesting that the adventure motorcycle is indeed based on the Hornet 2.0. This headlamp also makes it look just like the bigger CB500X.
However, unlike the Hornet 2.0, the headlight unit is fairing-mounted for better aerodynamics and it also gives it a better visual appeal as an adventure motorcycle. Additional changes like the black/dark visor and inclusion of handguard mounted indicators further help the NX200 achieve the desired look.
At the end of the 15-second teaser, one can clearly see the presence of a long-travel upside-down fork at the front. It will probably use a larger diameter front wheel for better off-road ability.
However, bear in mind that the NX200 is still based on the Hornet 2.0 and will have chassis related limitations while venturing out for an adventure. We expect the NX200 to come with a powertrain identical to that of the Hornet 2.0. It is a 184cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that puts out 17bhp and 16.1Nm.
Given Honda's current brand strategy, we expect Honda to competitively price the NX200 rather than positioning it as a slightly more premium 200cc adventure motorcycle.
Thoughts On Honda NX200 ADV Tourer Being Teased Ahead Of Launch
With hardware such as USD-forks, we expect the Honda NX200 to cost at least Rs 20,000 more than its closest rival - the Hero Xpulse 200. But the Honda will certainly be given a premium position. We expect the Honda NX200 to come with a price tag of between Rs 1,40,000 to Rs 1,50,000, which will help Honda attract buyers who are looking for reliable long-distance tourers on a budget.