- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced that its latest premium 350cc cruiser, the H'ness CB 350 has managed to garner over 10,000 units of sales. The milestone has been achieved in just over three months after commencing deliveries on 21 October, 2020.
The sales record is impressive considering the fact that the Honda H'ness CB 350 is sold exclusively via the brand's premium BigWing dealerships. Honda currently has 5 BigWing Topline showrooms and 18 BigWing dealerships across India. However, the company is working on expanding to 50 outlets before the end of March 2021.
The motorcycle carries forward a retro-modern cruiser design theme, inspired by the brand's iconic ‘CB' DNA. The H'ness model also marks the brand's debut in the mid-size 350cc - 500cc segment, taking on rivals such as the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and the Benelli Imperiale 400.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said
"H'ness CB350 is well appreciated for its modern-classic design, advanced features, refinement & built quality, not to forget - the rich distinctive roar of the exhaust note."
"With a limited BigWing network, we have already crossed 10,000 sales milestones in a short time and carried backorders as well across several towns. We thank all our valuable customers for their love and trust in brand Honda."
"We are making efforts at the backend to reduce the waiting as well as expanding our BigWing network fast to more towns and serve our customers better."
The new Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in a range of two variants: DLX and DLX PRO. The base model is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.86 lakh, while the top-spec ‘DLX PRO' retails at Rs 1.92 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Both models come packed with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED lighting all around, including on the headlamps DRLs, taillights and the ring-type turn indicators. The motorcycle also features an analogue instrument cluster with a small digital screen for additional information.
The DLX PRO variant of the motorcycle also comes with Bluetooth-connectivity, allowing the rider to connect via a dedicated app. Other features also include disc brakes at both ends, adjustable suspension, torque control and many others.
Both variants come powered by the same engine, in the form of a 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. It produces 20.8bhp at 5500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox with slip and assist clutch as standard — we recently rode the cruiser and here are our first impressions of the same.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Sales Milestone
The Honda H'ness CB 350 has become an extremely popular alternative to the Royal Enfields in the segment. The brand has managed to achieve the sales milestone even with the limited number of outlets. With the company now expanding it presence, we expect sales to increase even further in the coming months.