- News Arvind Kejriwal's Delhi govt transfers Rs 5,000 each to accounts of 2.95 lakh construction workers
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran Presents 83 in Malayalam This Christmas in Cinemas
- Sports Liverpool 4-0 Southampton: Jota at the double as rampant Reds sweep Saints aside
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced a voluntary recall for its premium 350cc cruiser, the H'ness CB350. The company has issued a recall for all models of the Honda H'ness CB350 manufactured between the 25th November to 12th December 2020.
According to Honda, the recall is because the company has identified the usage of a different material grade for the countershaft 4th gear of the transmission. This material is prone to defects on extensive running/usage of the motorcycle.
Although, there haven't been any cases yet of failure reported till now, the company has decided to replace the part as a precautionary measure. The recall campaign will begin from the 23rd of March 2021, with BigWing dealers informing customers directly via call, e-mail and/or SMS.
Owners of the Honda H'ness CB350 can also check if their motorcycle is affected by submitting their VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on the brand's BigWing website. If their motorcycle is affected, customers can book service appointments in advance as per their convenience.
Honda has confirmed that the part replacement will be done free of cost to the customer, irrespective of the warranty status of the motorcycle. Honda has announced the voluntary recall to showcase its pro-activeness and reinforcing its commitment towards building customer trust, enhancing the ownership experience.
Talking about the Honda H'ness CB350 the cruiser motorcycle features the brand's newest 350cc engine. The motorcycle is offered in two variants and comes packed with features and equipment. This includes LED lighting all around, Bluetooth connectivity, variable traction control and many more.
As mentioned above, the Honda H'ness CB350 is powered by the brand's 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 21bhp and 30Nm of peak torque, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
Prices for the Honda H'ness CB350 start at Rs 1.86 lakh for the base ‘DLX' variant, while the range-topping ‘DLX Pro' retails at Rs 1.92 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is sold exclusively via the brand's premium BigWing dealerships across the country.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB350
The Honda H'ness CB350 has received an extremely positive response in the Indian 350 - 500cc cruiser motorcycle segment. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and the Benelli Imperiale 400.