- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the new Sports Edition version of its popular Grazia 125 scooter in the market. The new Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition is offered with a price tag of Rs 82,564, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The new Grazia Sports Edition scooter is available in two new paint schemes with fresh body graphics. This includes Pearl Nightstar Black and Sports Red. Apart from the new cosmetic update, the scooter remains identical to the standard model in all other aspects.
The new Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.14bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a CVT automatic gearbox.
The scooter also comes with Honda's HET (Honda Eco Technology, eSP (Enhanced Smart Power) and ACG (Alternate Current Generator) as standard, improving its refinement while also ensuring a silent start.
The scooter comes packed with a host of other features and tech as well. This includes a multi-function ignition switch, full-digital instrument cluster, alloy wheels, external fuel filler cap and an idle start-stop system.
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda re-invented the scooter market in the last 20 years which has only grown with time. Adding more excitement to the premium scooter segment, we are happy to launch the new sports edition of Grazia - the most advanced scooter in its category."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda Grazia is an advanced 125cc urban scooter tailor-made for those riders who prefer to make an impact reflecting their youthful & Fun Persona. The all-new Grazia Sports Edition is sure to turn heads around. As the educational institutes start opening their campus, Grazia Sports Edition will be the new choice for many looking for their personal mobility on two wheels."
Thoughts On The Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Scooter Launch
The Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition should help attract a younger audience towards the brand's premium scooter offering. The Grazia 125 Sports Edition rivals the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.