- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the new Sports Edition version of its popular Grazia 125 scooter in the market. The new Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition is offered with a price tag of Rs 82,564, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The new Grazia Sports Edition scooter is available in two new paint schemes with fresh body graphics. This includes Pearl Nightstar Black and Sports Red. Apart from the new cosmetic update, the scooter remains identical to the standard model in all other aspects.
The new Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.14bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a CVT automatic gearbox.
The scooter also comes with Honda's HET (Honda Eco Technology, eSP (Enhanced Smart Power) and ACG (Alternate Current Generator) as standard, improving its refinement while also ensuring a silent start.
The scooter comes packed with a host of other features and tech as well. This includes a multi-function ignition switch, full-digital instrument cluster, alloy wheels, external fuel filler cap and an idle start-stop system.
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda re-invented the scooter market in the last 20 years which has only grown with time. Adding more excitement to the premium scooter segment, we are happy to launch the new sports edition of Grazia - the most advanced scooter in its category."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda Grazia is an advanced 125cc urban scooter tailor-made for those riders who prefer to make an impact reflecting their youthful & Fun Persona. The all-new Grazia Sports Edition is sure to turn heads around. As the educational institutes start opening their campus, Grazia Sports Edition will be the new choice for many looking for their personal mobility on two wheels."
Thoughts On The Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Scooter Launch
The Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition should help attract a younger audience towards the brand's premium scooter offering. The Grazia 125 Sports Edition rivals the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.