- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter last year in the country. The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. However, the company has increased the prices of the scooter in the Indian market. Here are the new prices.
The Grazia 125 BS6 Drum variant has received a hike of Rs 903 and now carries a price tag of Rs 74,815. On the other hand, the Disc variant of the scooter has received a price hike of Rs 1,162 and now retails at Rs 82,140. Apart from the price hike, there has been no other changes done to the Grazia 125 BS6. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The scooter is available in four shades: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 gets a LED headlamps, new instrument cluster which provides some additional information, an ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels. Other features on the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter also include a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat and fuel-lid and many more.
Mechanically, as we mentioned, the new Honda Grazia scooter continues to be powered by the BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The unit produces 8bhp of power at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. The engine is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The Grazia rides on 12 and 10-inch wheels at the front and rear, respectively. The suspension is through telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm drum brakes at the front and 130mm drums at the rear.
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Price Hike
The Honda Graza 125 is a popular offering from the brand in the premium 125cc segment. We believe that the price hike is due to the increase in the cost of production, but is not that much that it will affect the sales of the scooter. The Grazia goes up against the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.