- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 14 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the MY2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports at Rs 15.96 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Today, Honda commenced the deliveries of 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports in the Indian market. The handover ceremony of the first 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports was conducted at Honda's exclusive premium big-bike dealership in Mumbai).
Speaking on the delivery commencement, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., said, "Africa Twin is the most lovable beast by adventure enthusiasts across the globe. The recent win at Dakar rally also celebrates the origin of Africa Twin as an adventure machine developed to conquer the most brutal terrains. Honda 2Wheelers India is proud to offer the latest year model from the global line-up here in India. We are delighted to commence the deliveries to the excited #TrueAdventure lovers. With 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports going anywhere and rediscovering new routes!"
A list of genuine Honda accessories are available for both variants of the Africa Twin that includes things like a top box, rear carrier, rally step, DCT paddle shifter, fog lamp, fog lamp ATT, visor and side pipe out of many. The 2021 Honda Africa Twin will continue to carry forward all the features, equipment and mechanicals from the previous model. The only change on the MY2021 version of the adventure-tourer is the introduction of new paint schemes for both the manual and automatic transmission variants.
Powering the 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport is the same 1084cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 98bhp of power and 103Nm of peak torque, with either a manual or DCT transmission option. The adventure-tourer comes with multiple riding modes, including Urban, Tour, Gravel, Off-road and two other customisable modes as well.
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports continues to feature dual LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights, cornering lights, cruise control, heated grips, 5-step adjustable windscreen and adjustable seats. The 2021 Afrcia Twin also features a 6.5-inch TFT touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth connectivity.
Thoughts On The 2021 Honda Africa Twin
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin is the brand's most premium and flagship adventure-tourer offering on sale in India. The new 2021 comes with minor updates and continues to go up against the likes of the BMW R 1250 GS, Ducati Multistrada 950 S and the Triumph Tiger 900.