- 43 min ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 14 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- News Mumbai: 5-star hotels to house non-critical COVID-19 patients
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Match Stats and Records
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Producer Asit Modi On Disha Vakani's Absence & Her Return
- Finance How Will PPF Help You In Building Rs 1 Crore With Your Spouse?
- Technology Amazon Prime Music Podcasts Platform Launched In India
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit Nene Looks Splendid In A Pink Metallic Lehenga And It’s Price Can Afford You A Foreign Trip!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. launched the all-new CB350 RS recently. The Honda CB350 RS, which is 'Made in India for the World' carries a starting price of Rs 1,96,000, ex-showroom (Pan-India). The new CB350 RS features an aggressive design with a sophisticated urban style. However, the company has commenced the deliveries for the CB350 RS from today.
peaking on the occasion of first delivery of CB350RS, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said," We are elated to see the overwhelming response that CB350RS has received from young enthusiasts in the country. Built on the Road Sailing - RS concept, this motorcycle is designed to give an ultra-smooth performance on the road with a sailing feel & comfort for the rider. With its sophisticated urban style and power-packed features, CB350RS is a call to all the riders to gear up and ‘Live your Story'!"
Now speaking about the CB350RS, the motorcycle features the bold Honda badge on the massive fuel tank, Y-shaped alloy wheels and a distinctive modern roadster look. It also gets round-shaped LED headlamp, eye-shaped LED winkers and under-seat sleek LED tail lamp. The Honda CB350RS will be available in two colour options: Radiant Red Metallic and Black with Pearl Sports Yellow.
The motorcycle also receives lighter black-smoked front and rear fenders which helps shed overall weight. The exhaust gets a smoky-black finish along with chrome garnishing. Fork boots on front suspension give a rugged look while the sporty-looking grab rail compliments the overall design of CB350 RS.
The motorcycle is powered by a 350cc, air-cooled 4-stroke OHC single-cylinder engine. The unit produces 20.7bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 30Nm. The advanced PGM-FI system using on-board sensors constantly ensures optimum fuel delivery to the engine as per the riding conditions allowing efficient combustion and lesser emissions. The CB350 RS also uses a closed crankcase with a wall between crankcase and transmission reducing energy loss due to internal friction.
Thoughts About The All-New Honda CB350RS
The Honda CB350 RS looks smart and is priced well also. The motorcycle carries the legacy of the CB batch and along with that, it is a retro classic motorcycle that features most of the modern technology. We are sure that the CB350 RS will gain a lot of traction in the Indian market.