- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. launched the all-new CB350 RS recently. The Honda CB350 RS, which is 'Made in India for the World' carries a starting price of Rs 1,96,000, ex-showroom (Pan-India). The new CB350 RS features an aggressive design with a sophisticated urban style. However, the company has commenced the deliveries for the CB350 RS from today.
peaking on the occasion of first delivery of CB350RS, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said," We are elated to see the overwhelming response that CB350RS has received from young enthusiasts in the country. Built on the Road Sailing - RS concept, this motorcycle is designed to give an ultra-smooth performance on the road with a sailing feel & comfort for the rider. With its sophisticated urban style and power-packed features, CB350RS is a call to all the riders to gear up and ‘Live your Story'!"
Now speaking about the CB350RS, the motorcycle features the bold Honda badge on the massive fuel tank, Y-shaped alloy wheels and a distinctive modern roadster look. It also gets round-shaped LED headlamp, eye-shaped LED winkers and under-seat sleek LED tail lamp. The Honda CB350RS will be available in two colour options: Radiant Red Metallic and Black with Pearl Sports Yellow.
The motorcycle also receives lighter black-smoked front and rear fenders which helps shed overall weight. The exhaust gets a smoky-black finish along with chrome garnishing. Fork boots on front suspension give a rugged look while the sporty-looking grab rail compliments the overall design of CB350 RS.
The motorcycle is powered by a 350cc, air-cooled 4-stroke OHC single-cylinder engine. The unit produces 20.7bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 30Nm. The advanced PGM-FI system using on-board sensors constantly ensures optimum fuel delivery to the engine as per the riding conditions allowing efficient combustion and lesser emissions. The CB350 RS also uses a closed crankcase with a wall between crankcase and transmission reducing energy loss due to internal friction.
Thoughts About The All-New Honda CB350RS
The Honda CB350 RS looks smart and is priced well also. The motorcycle carries the legacy of the CB batch and along with that, it is a retro classic motorcycle that features most of the modern technology. We are sure that the CB350 RS will gain a lot of traction in the Indian market.