- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
The Honda CB500X was recently launched in the Indian market. Motorcycle enthusiasts had been waiting for Honda to launch the CB500X for more than a couple of years. Honda finally launched the motorcycle in the Indian market earlier this month at an ex-showroom price of Rs 6.87 lakh (ex-showroom).
The CB500X is Honda's first mid-weight ADV motorcycle in India and also debuts Honda's much-talked-about 500 platform in the Indian market. It features the design and styling typical of an ADV-tourer. It sports a tall stance, thanks to its long-travel suspension. Up front is an LED headlamp with a tall windscreen right above it. It gets flowing panels with sharp design lines.
The Honda CB500X is powered by a liquid-cooled, 471cc, parallel-twin engine with a maximum power output of 46.93bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque output of 43.2Nm at 6,500rpm. A 6-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel via a slip and assist clutch. The Honda CB500X features a negative-backlit LCD screen for instrumentation.
Other important features include Honda Ignition Security System (HISS) with immobiliser, dual-channel ABS, hazard lights with emergency stop signal function, etc. The Honda CB500X is available in two colours - Matt Gunpowder Black Metallic, and Grand Prix Red.
Priced at Rs 6,87,386, it is definitely on the expensive side. The Honda CB500X competes with the likes of the Benelli TRK 502 and Suzuki V-Strom 650. We rode the Honda CB500X for a day on the highway, on some twisties, and then took it off-road. Watch the video to find out what the Honda CB500X is all about.