- 4 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Meet Sharvari Wagh- The Hot, Hip, Tech-Savvy Babli In YRF’s Bunty Aur Babli 2
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- News West Bengal schools, colleges to reopen from 15 Nov, announces CM Mamata Banerjee
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Pakistan media hail Babar Azam and Co's historic win against India
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Rallied Marginally On Oct 25, As Inflation Concerns Intensified
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched their new CB500X adventure-tourer in the Indian market. The new Honda CB500X is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.87 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The new Honda CB500X will be sold in India via the brand's exclusive BigWing and BigWing Topline dealerships across the country. The Honda CB500X will be imported in the country as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit. Bookings for the new CB500X has begun across all the premium dealerships, with deliveries for the motorcycle said to start soon.
The new Honda CB500X is said to borrow design cues from the brand's flagship Africa Twin. This includes an all-LED lighting all around, alloy wheels, LCD instrument cluster and a single-piece saddle. The motorcycle also features dual-channel ABS, emergency stop signal and Honda's Ignition Security System (HISS).
The Honda CB500X is powered by a 471cc eight-valve liquid-cooled parallel-twin cylinder engine. It produces 47bhp at 8500rp and 43.2Nm of peak torque of 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with assist and slipper-clutch mechanism as standard.
The all-new Honda CB500X will be offered with a choice of two colour options: Grand Prix Red and Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic.
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda has been delivering upon its promise to expand the fun culture in India. Today, we are happy to introduce the most awaited motorcycle in our premium line-up - the CB500X. Be it rough city roads, open highways or country track, CB500X is always ready to accompany you for an unforgettable journey"
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., said,
"Driven by the passion of fun riders in India and further strengthening our offerings in the mid-size premium motorcycle segment, CB500X will entice adventure enthusiasts who believe in exploring unconventional trails."
"This machine serves as a companion for city rides and is a beast on unraveled paths. The parallel twin-cylinder engine offers easy-to-access power and plenty of torque. Together with tough adventure styling, long-travel suspension, a tall windscreen and more, CB500X invites you to Live Unlike the Others."
Thoughts On The Honda CB500X Adventure-Tourer
The Honda CB500X is the brand's latest adventure-tourer offering in the mid-size segment. The new CB500X rivals the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650, Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT and the Benelli TRK 502X.