- 13 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has launched the all-new CB350 RS. The Honda CB350 RS, which is 'Made in India for the World' carries a starting price of Rs 1,96,000, ex-showroom (Pan-India). The new CB350 RS features an aggressive design with a sophisticated urban style.
Speaking on the rich legacy of CB Brand, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Brand CB stands for realizing dreams of a true motorcycle enthusiast. Since the launch of the CB92 in 1959, it has pushed the boundaries of technology. It is a beautiful overlap of performance, comfort, style, technology and reliability."
"Last year, Indian riders got a chance to experience ‘made in India' CB brand and elevate their pride of fun riding. Today, we are excited to add another chapter to the CB series."
"Exhibiting the true legacy of CB Brand, the CB350RS will add value for the Indian customer by providing contemporary style and superior stance, further enhancing the fun biking culture."
Elaborating on CB350 RS, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Carrying forward the legacy of CB brand, the all-new CB350RS is based on "Road Sailing Concept - RS". It defines the character of the bike's smooth performance on the road with a sailing feel & comfort for the rider."
"The CB350RS is crafted to suit the rider's lifestyle with its sophisticated urban style and a powerful advanced 350cc engine. It's a call to all the riders to gear up and ‘Live Your Story'."
Now speaking about the CB350RS, the motorcycle features the bold Honda badge on the massive fuel tank, Y-shaped alloy wheels and a distinctive modern roadster look. It also gets round-shaped LED headlamp, eye-shaped LED winkers and under-seat sleek LED tail lamp.
The motorcycle also receives lighter black-smoked front and rear fenders which helps shed overall weight. The exhaust gets a smoky-black finish along with chrome garnishing. Fork boots on front suspension give a rugged look while the sporty-looking grab rail compliments the overall design of CB350 RS.
The motorcycle is powered by a 350cc, air-cooled 4-stroke OHC single-cylinder engine. The unit produces 20.7bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 30Nm.
The advanced PGM-FI system using on-board sensors constantly ensures optimum fuel delivery to the engine as per the riding conditions allowing efficient combustion and lesser emissions. The CB350 RS also uses a closed crankcase with a wall between crankcase and transmission reducing energy loss due to internal friction.
The Honda CB350RS also gets the segment-first advanced digital-analogue meter integrating details like torque control, ABS, Side stand indicator with engine inhibitor, gear position indicator and battery voltage. The ride experience is further enriched with fuel efficiency details displayed in three modes: real time mileage, average mileage and distance to empty.
Braking Duty is handled by a 310mm disc brake at the front and a 240mm rear disc providing adequate braking performance in any situation. Along with this, the motorcycle also gets wide pattern tyres (front - 100/90, rear - 150/70) increasing stability in different riding conditions and improve overall road grip.
The Honda CB350RS will be available in two colour options: Radiant Red Metallic and Black with Pearl Sports Yellow.
Bookings for CB350RS has commenced and customers can book the motorcycle from Honda's premium dealerships - BigWing Topline & BigWing across the country.
Thoughts About The All-New Honda CB350RS
The Honda CB350 RS looks smart and is priced well also. The motorcycle carries the legacy of the CB batch and along with that, it is a retro classic motorcycle that features most of the modern technology. We are sure that the CB350 RS will gain a lot of traction in the Indian market.