- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has launched the all-new CB350 RS. The Honda CB350 RS, which is 'Made in India for the World' carries a starting price of Rs 1,96,000, ex-showroom (Pan-India). The new CB350 RS features an aggressive design with a sophisticated urban style.
Speaking on the rich legacy of CB Brand, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Brand CB stands for realizing dreams of a true motorcycle enthusiast. Since the launch of the CB92 in 1959, it has pushed the boundaries of technology. It is a beautiful overlap of performance, comfort, style, technology and reliability."
"Last year, Indian riders got a chance to experience ‘made in India' CB brand and elevate their pride of fun riding. Today, we are excited to add another chapter to the CB series."
"Exhibiting the true legacy of CB Brand, the CB350RS will add value for the Indian customer by providing contemporary style and superior stance, further enhancing the fun biking culture."
Elaborating on CB350 RS, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Carrying forward the legacy of CB brand, the all-new CB350RS is based on "Road Sailing Concept - RS". It defines the character of the bike's smooth performance on the road with a sailing feel & comfort for the rider."
"The CB350RS is crafted to suit the rider's lifestyle with its sophisticated urban style and a powerful advanced 350cc engine. It's a call to all the riders to gear up and ‘Live Your Story'."
Now speaking about the CB350RS, the motorcycle features the bold Honda badge on the massive fuel tank, Y-shaped alloy wheels and a distinctive modern roadster look. It also gets round-shaped LED headlamp, eye-shaped LED winkers and under-seat sleek LED tail lamp.
The motorcycle also receives lighter black-smoked front and rear fenders which helps shed overall weight. The exhaust gets a smoky-black finish along with chrome garnishing. Fork boots on front suspension give a rugged look while the sporty-looking grab rail compliments the overall design of CB350 RS.
The motorcycle is powered by a 350cc, air-cooled 4-stroke OHC single-cylinder engine. The unit produces 20.7bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 30Nm.
The advanced PGM-FI system using on-board sensors constantly ensures optimum fuel delivery to the engine as per the riding conditions allowing efficient combustion and lesser emissions. The CB350 RS also uses a closed crankcase with a wall between crankcase and transmission reducing energy loss due to internal friction.
The Honda CB350RS also gets the segment-first advanced digital-analogue meter integrating details like torque control, ABS, Side stand indicator with engine inhibitor, gear position indicator and battery voltage. The ride experience is further enriched with fuel efficiency details displayed in three modes: real time mileage, average mileage and distance to empty.
Braking Duty is handled by a 310mm disc brake at the front and a 240mm rear disc providing adequate braking performance in any situation. Along with this, the motorcycle also gets wide pattern tyres (front - 100/90, rear - 150/70) increasing stability in different riding conditions and improve overall road grip.
The Honda CB350RS will be available in two colour options: Radiant Red Metallic and Black with Pearl Sports Yellow.
Bookings for CB350RS has commenced and customers can book the motorcycle from Honda's premium dealerships - BigWing Topline & BigWing across the country.
Thoughts About The All-New Honda CB350RS
The Honda CB350 RS looks smart and is priced well also. The motorcycle carries the legacy of the CB batch and along with that, it is a retro classic motorcycle that features most of the modern technology. We are sure that the CB350 RS will gain a lot of traction in the Indian market.