- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Honda Two Wheelers India launches the CB200X at Rs 1.44 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has begun accepting bookings online and offline ahead of launch for a token amount of Rs 2,000.
Test rides and deliveries of the motorcycle are said to being from the second week of September.
- Pearl Nightstar Black
- Matte Selene Silver Metallic
- Sports Red
Design & Features
As the CB200X is placed in the ADV-tourer segment, the company has given it a tall windscreen to protect from the windblast.
- LED headlamps
- LED taillamps
- Knuckle guards
- Raised handlebar
- Hazard switch
- Upswept exhaust
- Engine cowl
The motorcycle features a negative LCD display giving the rider a host of information. The Ignition key is also placed on the tank for a more ergonomic design.
Engine & Gearbox
The CB200X comes powered by a 184cc single-cylinder engine; paired with a standard five-speed gearbox.
Max power: 17bhp @ 8500rpm
Peak torque: 16.1Nm @ 6000rpm
In terms of electronic rider aids, the CB200X features just the dual-channel ABS.
Suspension, Brake, Wheels & Tyres
The motorcycle continues to use the diamond-type frame, which gives the ADV-tourer a stable ride on straight roads and in corners as well.
- Front: Upside-down fork
- Rear: Monoshock
- Front: 276mm petal disc brake
- Rear: 220mm petal disc brake
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch alloys with 110/70 tyre
- Rear: 17-inch alloys with 140/70 tyre
Warranty & Sales
The company is offering the CB200X with a 6-year warranty package, which includes 3 years standard + 3 years optional extended warranty. The motorcycle will be sold at regular Red-Wing Honda showrooms across the country.
Talking on the launch Mr. Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Today, it is my great pleasure to introduce a new motorcycle, inspired by Honda's legendary CB legacy. Keeping in mind the evolving lifestyle of the Indian youth, the urban explorer - CB200X gives today's youngsters a riding experience that pushes them to explore more. Built to excite riders, CB200X offers a perfect riding companion for their daily city rides and short weekend getaways beyond the cityscapes."
Sharing more details, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Marking a steady evolution in 180-200cc segment, CB200X is a classic urban explorer at heart developed for next-gen millennials. Its design is inspired by Honda's legendary higher displacement adventure bikes. The overall design provides riders an upright and relaxed posture for city commute as well as for their weekend rides."
He further added, "Built to deliver dynamic performance, its engine delivers a powerful torque character in a practical range and a sporty performance in high rpm range. Unique knuckle covers with integrated LED winkers, golden USD front forks along with other features not only lend CB200X an imposing road presence but a premium rugged character too. Be it the urban landscape or beyond, CB200X gives you the freedom to EXPLORE LIFE WITH EVERY RIDE!"
Thoughts About The Honda CB200X Unveiled
Honda has brought in its entry-level adventure-tourer, the CB200X in the Indian market. The new motorcycle features a price tag of Rs 1.44 lakh, which puts it against some of the higher capacity motorcycles in India. Currently, there are no direct rivals for the CB200X in India, however, Hero Xpulse 200T can be considered a close competition.