- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News A pact of goons: BJP on SP-RLD alliance
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit India hard this time. Subsequent multiple lockdowns are happening across various cities in the country. To safeguard its staff, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has announced a temporary halt of its production operations across all 4 plants, effective from 1st May 2021 for 15 days.
Moreover, during the time that the production will be halted, Honda will utilize this time for advancing its annual plant maintenance activities. Depending upon the evolving COVID situation and the market recovery, Honda shall be reviewing its production plan in the subsequent months. As a socially responsible corporate, Honda is determined to take every possible step for the safety and security of all stakeholders.
Parallelly to effectively break the Chain, all Honda office associates will continue to Work-From-Home to maintain business continuity while extending all possible support to customers & business partners. Only the essential staff will be working at all our plants and various offices across the country.
However, Honda is not the only manufacturer to put a temporary halt in their production. Many other manufacturers have also imposed a temporary production halt for some time. Once the production begins, Honda will follow all the rules and regulations that have been set by the government to run the production plant, this includes maintaining social distance and sanitizing the place regularly.
In other recent Honda news, the company launched two premium motorcycles in the Indian market. The company has updated the CBR650R and introduced the CB650R Neo Cafe Racer in the country. The 2021 Honda CBR650R retails at Rs 8.88 lakh. While the CB650R Neo Cafe Racer costs Rs 8.67 lakh. Both prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The middle-weight motorcycles feature an updated engine. The in-line four-cylinder 649cc engine has been updated to meet the latest BS6 emission standards. It produces a maximum of 86bhp of power at 12,000rpm and a peak torque of 57.5Nm at 8,500rpm.
Thoughts About Honda Motorcycle India Halting Its Production Temporarily Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Honda Motorcycle India has said that it will half the production temporarily from the next month for 15 days. After reopening, the company will be following all the rules and regulations that the government has told. Let us hope that this pandemic gets over fast so that everything can be back to normal.