- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 4 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Legacy: Akshaye Khanna & Raveena Tandon To Star In Vijay Gutte's Web Series
- News Amid cancellation of CBSE board exams, Karnataka govt to go with State board 10th standard exam
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Xtreme 160R 100 Million Edition in the Indian market. The new special edition version of the Hero Xtreme 160R motorcycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.08 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The special Hero Xtreme 160R 100 million edition model comes with a dual-tone paint scheme of Red and White. This special paint scheme is offered only on the 100 million edition models with the Red being seen on the headlight mask, fuel tank and rear body panels.
The special edition version has been introduced to celebrate Hero MotoCorp achieving a landmark milestone of completing 100 million production units, since the start. Apart from the Xtreme 160R, Hero will also be offering 5 other products in the special '100 million edition' colour scheme.
Apart from the special paint scheme, no other changes have been made to the Hero Xtreme 160R. The motorcycle continues to carry forwards the same list of features, equipment and mechanical components.
Some of the features on the Hero Xtreme 160R 100 million edition include LED lighting all around (headlamp, taillight & DRLs), a fully-digital instrument cluster, auto sail functionality, side-stand engine cut-off and a hazard switch to name a few.
The 100 million edition carries forward the same 163cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 15bhp at 8500rpm and 14Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm and is paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the motorcycle via standard 37mm telescopic forks at the front and a 7-step rider-adjustable mono-shock unit at the back. Braking is handled by 276mm petal disc at the front and 220mm petal disc at the rear, supported by single-channel ABS as standard. The base variant comes with a 130mm drum brake at the rear.
The motorcycle is lightweight, tipping the scale at just 139.5kg. The seat height is also less at 790mm, while the Xtreme 160R comes with a 12-litre fuel tank capacity.
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 160R 100 Million Edition
The Hero Xtreme 160R is a sporty entry-level motorcycle offering from the brand in India. The Xtreme 160R rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 155, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.