- 8 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
The new Hero Xpulse Rally 200 wins its debut race at INRSC (Indian National Rally Sprint Championship) 2021. The race-winning bike was recently unveiled at the finals of the FMSCI Indian National Rally Sprint Championship 2021.
The race was won by Mr Yuvakumar riding the Hero Xpulse Rally 200 in the Modified Class Group B (up to 260cc).
Speaking about the Hero Xpulse Rally 200, the bike looks very purpose-built with only the essentials on-board, giving rise to a minimalist and bare-bones look.
Like any off-road bike, the Hero Xpulse 200 Rally gets a raised front mudguard, petal disc brakes at the front, knobby front and rear tyres, long and heavy-duty USD forks with plenty of wheel travel, round LED headlamps with multiple lighting elements, flat seats and side panels, compact fuel tank, and an underseat exhaust.
These changes make the Hero Xpulse Rally 200 even better in an off-roading environment. Aiding the off-road prowess is the Maxxis tyres and a set of repositioned footpegs.
This minimalist approach gives the Hero Xpulse 200 Rally a high power-to-weight ratio. Moreover, the bike also sports lightweight reinforced aluminium rims and various other weight-saving measures to save 20 per cent weight compared to the Hero Xpulse 200 4V.
Apart from that, the rider also won the Stock Class category riding the stock Hero Xpulse 200 4V, which was launched recently in the market.
Speaking about the Hero Xpulse 200 4V, the bike has been a default choice for many youths in the country who aspire to become a motocross rider.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 4V, is powered by a 199.6cc single-cylinder engine and produces 18.83 bhp at 8,500 rpm and 17.35 Nm of torque.
In terms of hardware, the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V is equipped with a 7-fin oil cooler for better heat management and updated the transmission by optimising the gear ratios that suit the new engine.
The Hero Xpulse 200 4V also comes with improved LED headlights for better visibility at night, a fully digital instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity, Turn-by-Turn navigation, Gear position indicator, Eco Mode, two Trip meters and a Single Channel ABS.
TheHero Xpulse 200 4V will retain the tried-and-tested hardware, which includes a pair of 37mm telescopic front suspension with 190mm travel and a 10-step pre-load adjustable rear mono-shock with 170mm wheel travel.
Apart from this, the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 4V will also retain the outgoing model's braking setup which includes a 276mm petal disc brake at the front and a 220mm petal disc brake at the rear.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 4V is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). If you are a rally enthusiast, Hero MotoCorp is also offering a special 'Rally Kit' for Rs 46,000.
This kit adds off-road-ready kits such as Maxxis off-road tyres, rally-tuned suspension at the front and back, a flat and tall rally-style bench seat, handlebar risers, a longer side stand, and an extended gear pedal. As a result of using the rally-tuned suspension, the ground clearance is now at 275mm.
Thoughts About Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Winning Debut Race
Hero Xpulse 200 Rally is a remarkable and capable motorcycle. Moreover, it is clear that the race team and engineers at Hero MotoCorp have put their best effort for this remarkable achievement.