- 9 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- News TN will not implement NEP, to form expert panel to formulate State policy: CM Stalin
- Movies ZEE5 Original Film Rashmi Rocket Breaks Stereotypes And Records; Garners 12 Million+ Views Across Platforms
- Sports T20 World Cup: It was world class performance from Zampa: Finch
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Teaser Released. This means Hero MotoCorp is geared up for the official launch of the uprated version of Hero Xpulse 200.
The Hero Xpulse 200 is a dual-sport motorcycle and it quickly became the motorcycle of choice for many motocross lovers and adventure seekers in the country.
The teaser shows the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 with a new blue-white dual-tone colour scheme. However, we expect Hero MotoCorp to offer a lot more colour choices for its customers.
A few months back, there were numerous spy shots of a Hero Xpulse with a blue-black colour scheme and a four-valve engine setup.
For reference, the outgoing model of Hero Xpulse 200 produces 17. Bhp at 8,500 rpm and 16.45 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm from its 199.6cc single-cylinder two-valve engine.
The current Hero Xpulse uses a two-valve setup instead of the four-valve setup. This means with the four-valve setup, we can expect a much better top-end performance and a lot more refined engine.
Apart from this, the engine will now rev a lot smoother and will produce more power at the top end.
In terms of hardware, we expect Hero Motocorp to make little or no change at all. As the current set-up suits the character of the motorcycle well.
This means that the upcoming Hero Xpulse 4V will retain the tried-and-tested hardware, which includes a pair of 37mm telescopic front suspension with 190mm travel and a 10-step pre-load adjustable rear monoshock.
Apart from this, the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 4V will also retain the outgoing model's braking setup which includes a 276mm petal disc brake at the front and a 220mm petal disc brake at the rear. The single-channel ABS would also be retained.
Though the outgoing Hero Xpulse 200 offers some decent features like LED headlamps, smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth, and Turn-by-Turn navigation, it would be better if Hero MotoCorp updates the instrument console with a more modern full-colour TFT LCD unit.
Though Hero MotoCorp is yet to confirm the launch date of the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 4V, we expect Hero Motocorp to launch the vehicle soon in the market.
We also expect Hero MotoCorp to revise the pricing with a slight hike in ex-showroom price. At present, Hero Xpulse 200 is priced at Rs 1.23 lakh (ex-showroom).
At present, Hero MotoCorp is offering a special ‘Rally Kit' for Rs 46,000. This kit adds Maxxis off-road tyres, rally-tuned suspension at the front and back, a flat and tall rally-style bench seat, handlebar risers, a longer side stand, and an extended gear pedal
As a result of using the rally-tuned suspension, the ground clearance is now at 275mm.
Thoughts About Hero Xpulse 200 4V
Hero Xpulse 200 is a remarkably capable motorcycle for its price. The bike offers everything for an amateur adventure seeker at a remarkable price.
The new 4-valve update will make the Hero Xpulse 200 an even better motorcycle with better top-end performance and a more refined engine.