- 57 min ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 2 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- News Monsoon to be normal this season, says government
- Movies Ajay Devgn To Produce A Satire Titled Gobar; Actor Says 'The Film Will Compel People To Go To Theatres'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca and Madrid wary of Haaland price
- Technology Vi Pays Remaining Licence Fee To DoT After Show-Cause Notice
- Finance NPS Nomination New Rules: All You Need To Know
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Hero MotoCorp has introduced the '100 million Editions' versions of two of its popular commuter segment motorcycles in the Indian market, the Splendor Plus and the Passion Pro. The Hero Splendor Plus 100 million edition is priced at Rs 67,095 while the Hero Passion Pro 100 million edition retails with a starting price of Rs 69,200. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 100 million edition version of the Hero Splendor Plus is offered in a single trim level. However, the special edition model of the Hero Passion Pro is available in two variants: Drum and Disc. The higher disc brake trim is priced at a slight premium of Rs 71,400, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The launch of the Splendor Plus & Passion Pro 100 million edition models comes just a day after Hero MotoCorp introduced the special edition version on its Xtreme 160R motorcycle. Similar to the Hero Xtreme 160R 100 million edition, the Splendor Plus and Passion Pro motorcycles also feature just cosmetic updates, with the addition of the dual-tone Red/White paint scheme.
Apart from the new colour scheme, no other changes have been made. Both motorcycles remain identical to their standard variants. The commuter motorcycles also come packed with the same features and equipment as before.
The Hero Splendor Plus 100 Million Edition uses the same 97.3cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp at 8000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox.
The Hero Passion Pro 100 Million Edition, on the other hand, is powered by a 113cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9bhp at 7500rpm and 9.89Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the three motorcycles, Hero MotoCorp will also be soon launching the Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 scooters in the special 100 Million Edition in the coming days. Similar to the motorcycles, expect the two scooters to also feature just a cosmetic update, with no mechanical changes.
Thoughts On The Hero Splendor Plus & Passion Pro 100 Million Edition
Hero MotoCorp announced the achievement of a new production milestone earlier this year. The company crossed 100 million units of production for domestic and export sales markets. The special edition models are part of the brand's celebrations in the country.