- 4 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Anupam Kher Recalls Sleeping On Railway Platform; Says ‘I Don't Wish Anyone The Tough Times I Had’
- News PM Modi's address was reassuring for people: Ministers and BJP leaders
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Indian Ace rally rider, CS Santosh taking part in his seventh Dakar Rally 2021 Hero MotoSport rider suffered a crash in Stage 4 of the race. After the crash, the Indian rider was airlifted to the nearest hospital by the organizers.
During the crash, the rider has suffered a head injury and is currently being taken to a hospital in Riyadh. Responding to the fans enquires, the motorsport team has announced an official statement on the condition of CS Santosh.
Hero MotoSport issued an official statement on its social media site which said, "Our Hero MotoSports Team Rally rider CS Santosh is currently receiving treatment at the Saudi German Hospital in Riyadh, after a high-speed crash on Wednesday in Stage 4 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. We are pleased to share that he has no major physical injuries except for the dislocated right shoulder and head trauma. The latest scans have also shown no major issue that could impact his full recovery."
"The medical team attending to him have decided that the best approach to manage the injury is to reduce the body functions to a minimum and keep him in a sedated condition or an artificial coma. He is receiving the best possible medical care and will continue to be under constant observation for the next few days."
After the crash, a couple of participants entering the crash site helped CS Santosh with first-aid procedures, which is now mandatory to learn for every participant competing in the rally. However, the medical team from the organizers were quick to respond, who then got the injured rider to the nearest hospital before taking him to Riyadh.
Expressing gratitude to the organizers and the participants who helped CS Santosh at the crash site, Hero MotoCorp further stated "We express our deepest gratitude and thanks to the riders who extended their help to Santosh. We also want to thank the organizers for getting the medical and rescue teams on the spot in quick time and airlifting him to reach the hospital quickly."
"We are also most grateful to all of you for pouring in your prayers and wishes form all over the world for the speedy recovery of Santosh and your overwhelming support to our team. The entire Hero MotoSports Team Rally and the extended Hero Family is fully committed to aid the recovery and rehabilitation of our teammate."
Thoughts About Hero MotoSport's Official Update
Our thoughts and prayers are with the rider and the team. We hope to see you back in action soon. Wishing for a speedy recovery.