- 9 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News PM Modi to interact with participants on Toycathon 2021
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hero MotoCorp is gearing up towards a gradual resumption of operations by starting production at all its manufacturing plants in India from Monday, May 24th. The Company had already commenced single shift production at three of its plants - Gurugram and Dharuhera in Haryana and Haridwar from Monday, May 17. The company has also made sure that all the rules and regulations are followed by them that have been set by the government due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The other plants of Hero MotoCorp in India - Neemrana in Rajasthan, Halol in Gujarat and Chittoor in Andhra Pradesh, will also start single shift operations from May 24th. The Global Parts Centre (GPC) at Neemrana will also be operational from May 24th. In addition to producing for the domestic market in India, these plants will also have enhanced focus on catering to the Global Business (GB) markets across the world.
Strict safety and hygiene protocols are in place at all plant locations and offices in preparation for the gradual resumption of operations. The Company will also continue to monitor the situation closely and will move to double-shift production gradually in the near future.
Recently the company also announced an extension on vehicle maintenance packages. Any maintenance packages expiring during the coronavirus lockdown will be extended to 60 days from the date of expiry. The extended services include all scheduled free services, all services under the brand's Joyride AMC, and all vehicles for which the warranty is expiring as per terms and conditions of the warranty.
The company has announced these initiatives to the safety and welfare of its customers and to break the chain of the spread of Covid-19. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
Thoughts About Hero MotoCorp Ramping Up Production & Resuming Operation Of Its Plants From May 24th
The company has decided that it will be resuming its production by resuming operations at all its plants coming Monday, May 24th. The company will be following all the protocols set by the Government due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.