- 59 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Hero MotoCorp recently celebrated 10 years as an Individual company after the separation from the previous joint venture with the Japanese manufacturing giant, Honda and set a Guinness world record as part of the celebration for creating the largest ever motorcycle logo and along with it created another record.
To mark the 10-year journey as an Individual brand, The Guinness world record-breaking motorcycle logo of the Indian two-wheeler brand consists of 1,845 of its Splendor motorcycle. The logo was created at its manufacturing facility in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. However, this was a planned event that required planning, coordination and execution from its staff at the Chittoor facility.
To further leave a mark on history pages, an unplanned event took place. Out of the blue, Hero MotoCorp also set the record for selling the highest number of two-wheelers on a single day by selling more than one lakh units of motorcycles across the globe.
Reflecting this, Head of Sales and After-Sales at Hero MotoCorp Naveen Chauhan said "Our customers have reiterated their faith and trust in us by celebrating the ‘Hero Day' of August 9th, purchasing our range of products in massive numbers, enabling us to set this record of retail sales on a single day,".
According to the company, the record-breaking sales number was possible due to the retail demand in the market for its entire product range, which includes entry-level motorcycles to Premium motorcycles.
Part of this feat was twice the sales of the scooter range. This was helped by newly introduced Maestro 125, Destini and pleasure 110. Speaking of contributions, the newly launched Hero Glamour XTEC, Splendor Matte Shield Gold and the Xtreme 160R contributed significantly to the overall sales figures across the globe.
Thoughts Hero MotoCorp Sells One Lakh Two-Wheelers In A Day
Going back in time, it was on August 9 2011, Hero unveiled its new brand identity at the O2 Arena in London. Since then, many predictions have come against the company regarding its future in India.
However, the brand has been growing strong with solid products across its range. I believe the record for highest sales in a day was made possible only due to the sheer will of the company and its hard-working staff members.