- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 2 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 3 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 5 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Has THIS To Say As Dear Comrade’s Hindi Version Crosses 250 Million Views On YouTube
- News Karnataka-Maharashtra decide to have better coordination on water sharing
- Finance SBI Net Banking Services Will Be Unserviceable Tomorrow, Here’s Why
- Technology LG Velvet 2 Pro, Stylo 7, K33, K35 Shows Up At Google Play Console; LG Making A Comeback?
- Education Bihar Board Compartment Result 2021 To Be Declared At 5 PM
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand, Day 2 Updates: NZ win toss, bowl first, here's Playing 11 details
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Hero MotoCorp has reported a 72.4 percent increase in its sales. The brand sold 5,76,957 units in March 2021 which is 72.4 percent higher than the 3,34,647 units sold by the brand in March 2020. The brand's premium motorcycles like the Xpulse and Xtreme are now selling in higher numbers than ever before.
Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world and in India in terms of sales numbers. The brand manufactures a number of low-engine capacity motorcycles including commuters, street fighters, an ADV motorcycle, and a faired motorcycle.
Other than the Indian market, Hero sells a few of its motorcycles in several other countries including Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Colombia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Panama, Turkey, etc. Hero has now revealed that it has clocked an increase of 72.4 percent in its sales numbers for March 2021 when compared to March 2020.
March 2020 was a tough month for the automotive industry in India. BS6 emissions norms were implemented in April 2020 and almost all manufacturers including Hero MotoCorp were trying hard to meet the deadline. Adding to the pressure was the fact that the pandemic hit the world and the first major lockdown was implemented towards the end of March 2020.
Sales numbers therefore weren't too great. Now, even though the pandemic is still around, the world is getting back to a sense of normalcy and sales numbers have increased exponentially.
Sanjay Bhan, the head of global business for Hero MotoCorp was quoted as saying, "Hero MotoCorp's global business has been gaining traction and we are optimistic of maintaining the healthy growth trajectory across geographies in the coming months. The recovery in consumer demand and efficient collaboration with our global distributors has enabled us to achieve these numbers."
Hero MotoCorp currently retails the Pleasure+, Maestro 110, Maestro 125, Destini 125, Super Splendor, HF Deluxe, Glamour, Splendor+, Splendor iSmart, Xtreme 160R, Xtreme 200S, Xpulse 200, and Xpulse 200T.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Sales Increasing By 72.4 Percent
It is a known fact that Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world. With an influx of newer and more premium products, it is obvious that the brand's sales numbers are increasing and it doesn't look like the growth will stop anytime soon.