- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 9 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hero MotoCorp has reported a 72.4 percent increase in its sales. The brand sold 5,76,957 units in March 2021 which is 72.4 percent higher than the 3,34,647 units sold by the brand in March 2020. The brand's premium motorcycles like the Xpulse and Xtreme are now selling in higher numbers than ever before.
Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world and in India in terms of sales numbers. The brand manufactures a number of low-engine capacity motorcycles including commuters, street fighters, an ADV motorcycle, and a faired motorcycle.
Other than the Indian market, Hero sells a few of its motorcycles in several other countries including Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Colombia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Panama, Turkey, etc. Hero has now revealed that it has clocked an increase of 72.4 percent in its sales numbers for March 2021 when compared to March 2020.
March 2020 was a tough month for the automotive industry in India. BS6 emissions norms were implemented in April 2020 and almost all manufacturers including Hero MotoCorp were trying hard to meet the deadline. Adding to the pressure was the fact that the pandemic hit the world and the first major lockdown was implemented towards the end of March 2020.
Sales numbers therefore weren't too great. Now, even though the pandemic is still around, the world is getting back to a sense of normalcy and sales numbers have increased exponentially.
Sanjay Bhan, the head of global business for Hero MotoCorp was quoted as saying, "Hero MotoCorp's global business has been gaining traction and we are optimistic of maintaining the healthy growth trajectory across geographies in the coming months. The recovery in consumer demand and efficient collaboration with our global distributors has enabled us to achieve these numbers."
Hero MotoCorp currently retails the Pleasure+, Maestro 110, Maestro 125, Destini 125, Super Splendor, HF Deluxe, Glamour, Splendor+, Splendor iSmart, Xtreme 160R, Xtreme 200S, Xpulse 200, and Xpulse 200T.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Sales Increasing By 72.4 Percent
It is a known fact that Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world. With an influx of newer and more premium products, it is obvious that the brand's sales numbers are increasing and it doesn't look like the growth will stop anytime soon.