- 14 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 16 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- News 'Pak's remarks on J&K reflect paranoid state of mind': India at UNHRC
- Finance Axis Bank Alters Its Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: What’s New Now?
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Don 2 Actor Sahil Shroff To Be Seen In The Controversial Reality Show
- Technology Amazon Dyson V8 Quiz Answers: Win Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Lifestyle Covid Pandemic Caused Biggest Decrease In Life Expectancy Since World War II: Oxford Study
- Sports BBL 2021-22: Big Bash League full schedule, squads, captains, IST time, Live telecast, Live streaming
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
Hero MotoCorp has reported a 72.4 percent increase in its sales. The brand sold 5,76,957 units in March 2021 which is 72.4 percent higher than the 3,34,647 units sold by the brand in March 2020. The brand's premium motorcycles like the Xpulse and Xtreme are now selling in higher numbers than ever before.
Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world and in India in terms of sales numbers. The brand manufactures a number of low-engine capacity motorcycles including commuters, street fighters, an ADV motorcycle, and a faired motorcycle.
Other than the Indian market, Hero sells a few of its motorcycles in several other countries including Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Colombia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Panama, Turkey, etc. Hero has now revealed that it has clocked an increase of 72.4 percent in its sales numbers for March 2021 when compared to March 2020.
March 2020 was a tough month for the automotive industry in India. BS6 emissions norms were implemented in April 2020 and almost all manufacturers including Hero MotoCorp were trying hard to meet the deadline. Adding to the pressure was the fact that the pandemic hit the world and the first major lockdown was implemented towards the end of March 2020.
Sales numbers therefore weren't too great. Now, even though the pandemic is still around, the world is getting back to a sense of normalcy and sales numbers have increased exponentially.
Sanjay Bhan, the head of global business for Hero MotoCorp was quoted as saying, "Hero MotoCorp's global business has been gaining traction and we are optimistic of maintaining the healthy growth trajectory across geographies in the coming months. The recovery in consumer demand and efficient collaboration with our global distributors has enabled us to achieve these numbers."
Hero MotoCorp currently retails the Pleasure+, Maestro 110, Maestro 125, Destini 125, Super Splendor, HF Deluxe, Glamour, Splendor+, Splendor iSmart, Xtreme 160R, Xtreme 200S, Xpulse 200, and Xpulse 200T.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Sales Increasing By 72.4 Percent
It is a known fact that Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world. With an influx of newer and more premium products, it is obvious that the brand's sales numbers are increasing and it doesn't look like the growth will stop anytime soon.