- 29 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hero MotoCorp becomes the latest automaker to announce an extension on vehicle maintenance packages. Any maintenance packages expiring during the coronavirus lockdown will be extended to 60 days from the date of expiry.
The extended services include all scheduled free services, all services under the brand's Joyride AMC, and all vehicles for which the warranty is expiring as per terms and conditions of the warranty.
The company has announced these initiatives to the safety and welfare of its customers and to break the chain of the spread of Covid-19. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
Hero MotoCorp has also recently launched its online sales and service platform. This includes service assistance on WhatsApp where customers can easily interact with a menu-based chatbot 24X7.
The platform offers real-time services and support of key facilities like service booking and post-service feedback, Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair, locating nearest workshop & showroom and more.
Despite the lockdown, the sales of two-wheelers will continue as the automakers now offer a fully digital buying experience with augmented reality. Customers can visit the online platform for a 360-degree view of both the space and the product right from the comfort of their homes — here are all details.
Additionally, Hero MotoCorp recently partnered with the Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Kankhal (RMSK) at Haridwar in Uttarakhand for strengthening their healthcare system in response to Covid-19.
However, as the virus spread decreases, the company is looking to resume operation in a staggered manner. The company will restart production with a single shift at three of its plants in Gurugram Haryana and Uttarakhand from Monday.
Hero MotoCorp will continue to monitor the situation closely to restart the remaining manufacturing plants and other facilities will also open up gradually.
Thoughts About The Hero MotoCorp Extending Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period
Hero MotoCorp is at the forefront of helping the nation fight against the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The company has announced various relief measures to improve the health care system and help the front line workers in the country. The company has now turned its attention to support its customers during these tough times as well.