- 28 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Due to the slow depletion of natural resources (petrol and diesel), many manufacturers are now focusing on electric vehicles. However, electric two-wheelers are slowly gaining popularity in the Indian market. With big giants like Bajaj Auto and TVS entering the market with their electric two-wheeler, customers have a lot of options to choose from. However, Hero MotoCorp is yet to enter the electric Two-wheeler space.
According to the latest report by Money Control, Niranjan Gupta, CFO, Hero MotoCorp, has confirmed that the company will launch its first electric two-wheeler in the first quarter of 2022. Also, earlier Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Inc. announced a strategic partnership to accelerate the shift to sustainable electric mobility in India.
The partnership brings together Hero, the world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, and Gogoro, the global leader in urban battery swapping and smart mobility innovation. However, it is good to see manufacturers like Hero encouraging the use of electric vehicles for a better environment.
Through this partnership, the companies will establish a battery swapping joint venture to bring Gogoro's industry-leading battery swapping platform to India. It will also collaborate on electric vehicle development to bring Hero-branded, powered by Gogoro Network vehicles to market.
Currently, Hero has sold 3.72 lakh units of two-wheelers in the month of April. The company said that the plant and showrooms were closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, due to which there has been a decrease in sales.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Electric Scooter By Hero MotoCorp
As we mentioned earlier, our natural resources petrol and diesel are depleting slowly and due to that, the cost of the product is going up day by day. However many manufacturers are now focusing on electric vehicles and Hero MotorCorp has confirmed that the company will launch its first electric two-wheeler in the first quarter of 2022.