- 8 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 10 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Hero MotoCorp has revealed its upcoming electric scooter. The yet to be named electric scooter from the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer will soon be available in showrooms. Pawan Munjal, Chairman of Hero MotoCorp revealed the electric scooter during the live-stream event of the company's tenth-anniversary celebrations.
However, the new electric scooter won't be carrying the ‘Hero' brand since the rights to it are held by Hero Electric, which is a different EV manufacturer. From the video, we get some idea about the upcoming electric scooter. The scooter did not have any camouflage stickers on it and was wearing a white paint scheme.
From its stance, it does seem like Hero will use a 12-inch wheel at the front and a 10-inch wheel at the rear. Moving on, we can see that Hero MotoCorp has not used a hub motor for propulsion and we expect Hero MotoCorp to use a belt drive similar to Ather's electric scooters.
Along with this, it looks like Hero MotoCorp will use telescopic front suspension and a single sided swingarm with a monoshock at the rear. Hero MotoCorp has used a few blacked-out panels on the scooter.
Other noticeable design traits include simple bodywork, a short flyscreen and a longer split-seat. The latter suggests that the scooter could also be used for last-mile business purposes.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Electric Scooter Being Revealed
The new electric scooter from Hero MotoCorp looks very simple yet attractive and from the video, it looks like the engineers at Hero MotoCorp have done everything to make the electric scooter versatile and cost-efficient.
Now, all we have to do is wait for Hero MotoCorp to launch the scooter, and we sincerely hope that Hero MotoCorp will launch this scooter all over India rather than in just a few Tier 1 cities.