- 1 hr ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 2 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- 2 hrs ago Honda Shine Hits 1 Crore Customers Milestone — First In 125cc Category
- 15 hrs ago Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- News SC pulls up Andhra, Bihar for non-payment of compensation to kin of Covid victims
- Finance Reliance Jio Topples BSNL, As Largest Fixed Line Broadband Provider
- Sports Australian Open: Rafael Nadal stays on track in Melbourne
- Movies Poonam Pandey Granted Pre-Arrest Bail By Supreme Court In Alleged Pornography Case
- Lifestyle Failure To Vaccinate Everyone Will Give Rise To New Variants: UN Chief
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Global Launch Set For January 26
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Hero MotoCorp has revealed its upcoming electric scooter. The yet to be named electric scooter from the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer will soon be available in showrooms. Pawan Munjal, Chairman of Hero MotoCorp revealed the electric scooter during the live-stream event of the company's tenth-anniversary celebrations.
However, the new electric scooter won't be carrying the 'Hero' brand since the rights to it are held by Hero Electric, which is a different EV manufacturer. From the video, we get some idea about the upcoming electric scooter. The scooter did not have any camouflage stickers on it and was wearing a white paint scheme.
From its stance, it does seem like Hero will use a 12-inch wheel at the front and a 10-inch wheel at the rear. Moving on, we can see that Hero MotoCorp has not used a hub motor for propulsion and we expect Hero MotoCorp to use a belt drive similar to Ather's electric scooters.
Along with this, it looks like Hero MotoCorp will use telescopic front suspension and a single sided swingarm with a monoshock at the rear. Hero MotoCorp has used a few blacked-out panels on the scooter.
Other noticeable design traits include simple bodywork, a short flyscreen and a longer split-seat. The latter suggests that the scooter could also be used for last-mile business purposes.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Electric Scooter Being Revealed
The new electric scooter from Hero MotoCorp looks very simple yet attractive and from the video, it looks like the engineers at Hero MotoCorp have done everything to make the electric scooter versatile and cost-efficient.
Now, all we have to do is wait for Hero MotoCorp to launch the scooter, and we sincerely hope that Hero MotoCorp will launch this scooter all over India rather than in just a few Tier 1 cities.