- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, has launched a comprehensive range of sales and aftersales services on the social media platform: WhatsApp. Customers will now be able to avail themselves a host of services from an easy-to-interact menu-based chatbot that can be accessed 24X7 on WhatsApp.
Commenting on the new accessibility feature, Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "Hero MotoCorp is committed to providing the best-in-class solutions to our customers. Initiating WhatsApp support is in line with our objective to provide contactless and easily accessible sales & service options. With this new digital initiative, we hope to strengthen our connection with the customers and at the same time ensure hassle-free, timely, and effective solutions at their fingertips."
The company is offering informative, transactional, and location services through this new initiative, to provide its new-age, digital-savvy customers with a seamless and easy-access engagement. To avail this facility, customers can scan the QR code available at all Hero MotoCorp customer touch-points or by calling +918367796950 from their mobile device. Once initiated, customers may start the conversation at any time of the day and avail of a range of services offered by the feature.
So what all will this facility provide? Service booking and post-service feedback, Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair, Locating nearest workshop and showroom, Self-Job-card initiation, Vehicle enquiry and bookings, Service and maintenance schedule, Digital Sales and service invoice copy, Information on New models, TVCs, Goodlife program, Hero app, Safety tips, and Maintenance videos.
Recently the company has launched the HF 100 in the Indian market. The Hero HF 100 is priced at Rs 49,400, ex-showroom (India). According to the company, the HF 100 is the brand's most affordable motorcycle sold in the country. It will continue to be powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected 97cc engine. It produces a maximum of 7.9bhp at 8000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The New Aftersales Service By Hero On Whatsapp
Through this new feature, customers will be able to avail of some exclusive offers just with a click of a button. Moreover, this feature will allow the customers to stay at home and get to know whatever they want about their vehicle without going to the service station.