- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 4 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 8 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 20 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- Sports IPL 2021: We will focus on our process in every match: Delhi Capitals' captain Rishabh Pant
- News Governance in Punjab biggest casualty in Congress's 'Game of Thrones': AAP
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new motorcycle called the HF 100 in the Indian market. The Hero HF 100 is priced at Rs 49,400, ex-showroom (India). According to the company, the HF 100 is the brand's most affordable motorcycle sold in the country.
The new motorcycle HF 100 carries a similar design as the brand's HF Deluxe model. However, it takes a more basic approach with a simple graphic design and features. As a result, the HF 100 is Rs 1,300 less than the entry-level trim of the HF Deluxe.
The Hero HF 100 does not feature any body parts or trims finished in chrome. All the trims are blacked out for a bare-bones look. The rear grab rail is also now a small metal tube instead of a wider unit as seen on the HF Deluxe.
Apart from a few design and cosmetic changes, the HF 100 remains largely similar to its elder sibling. It will continue to be powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected 97cc engine. It produces a maximum of 7.9bhp at 8000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle will continue to get the i3S stop-start feature, which will help for enhanced fuel efficiency figures. The fuel-injected engine will further improve the throttle response and smoother power delivery.
The HF 100 will continue to feature the same 9.6-litre fuel tank, raised and upright handlebar, a single-piece seat, a halogen headlamp, taillamps and turn-signal indicators, a headlamp cowl with an integrated visor, crash protectors, a full concealed chain cover and more.
Suspension duties on the HF 100 are handled by a telescopic unit at the front and non-adjustable shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is done via 130mm disc brakes at both ends supported by a combined braking system for additional safety. The motorcycle features alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres at both ends.
Thoughts About The Hero HF 100 Launched In India
The Hero HF 100 is one of the most affordable motorcycles available in the Indian market. The motorcycle takes a bare-bones approach to its design by keeping it simple and functional. It will rival the Bajaj CT100, the TVS Sport and other 100cc motorcycles and mopeds available in the country.