- 23 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Sports IPL 2021: Full schedule of remainder of IPL 14 in UAE, time in IST, CSK to face MI in opening match
- News WATCH: Himachal bridge hit by boulders rolling down hill
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Hero MotoCorp has introduced the 100 million edition version of its Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The launch of the Hero Glamour motorcycle completes the lineup of the special edition models from the brand as part of its production milestone celebrations.
The Hero Glamour 100 Million Edition model is offered in two variants: drum and disc. The special edition motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 73,700 for the base 'drum' variant, while the disc brake version is priced slightly higher at Rs 77,200. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both variants of the motorcycle are now offered with a special Red/White colour scheme, similar to other models. The Hero Glamour is the last of the six products to get a special edition version. This special model has been introduced to celebrate the huge milestone of Hero MotoCorp reaching 100 million production units in India since its began operations.
Apart from the Hero Glamour, the company has also introduced special '100 Million' Editions of the Xtreme 160R, Passion Pro, Splendor Plus, Maestro Edge 110 and the Destini 125. Again, similar to these models, the Hero Glamour remains completely unchanged to its standard model apart from the new paint scheme.
The Hero Glamour special edition motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 124.5cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.73bhp at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle uses telescopic forks at the front and a five-step adjustable shock absorber at the back. Braking is handled by either a 240mm disc or a 130mm at the front, while the rear has 130mm drum as standard. The motorcycle rides on 18-inch wheels as standard and has a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres.
Thoughts On The Hero Glamour 100 Million Edition Motorcycle Launch
The Hero Glamour completes the lineup of special edition offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Honda CB Shine and the Bajaj Discover in the 125cc motorcycle segment in the Indian market.