- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India vs Pakistan, Toss, Playing XIs: Babar Azam invites Virat Kohli to bat in Dubai
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas Mourns Halyna Hutchins's Death, Says No One Should Die On A Film Set
- News China passes new land border law amid standoff with India
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Hero MotoCorp has introduced the 100 million edition version of its Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The launch of the Hero Glamour motorcycle completes the lineup of the special edition models from the brand as part of its production milestone celebrations.
The Hero Glamour 100 Million Edition model is offered in two variants: drum and disc. The special edition motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 73,700 for the base 'drum' variant, while the disc brake version is priced slightly higher at Rs 77,200. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both variants of the motorcycle are now offered with a special Red/White colour scheme, similar to other models. The Hero Glamour is the last of the six products to get a special edition version. This special model has been introduced to celebrate the huge milestone of Hero MotoCorp reaching 100 million production units in India since its began operations.
Apart from the Hero Glamour, the company has also introduced special '100 Million' Editions of the Xtreme 160R, Passion Pro, Splendor Plus, Maestro Edge 110 and the Destini 125. Again, similar to these models, the Hero Glamour remains completely unchanged to its standard model apart from the new paint scheme.
The Hero Glamour special edition motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 124.5cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.73bhp at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle uses telescopic forks at the front and a five-step adjustable shock absorber at the back. Braking is handled by either a 240mm disc or a 130mm at the front, while the rear has 130mm drum as standard. The motorcycle rides on 18-inch wheels as standard and has a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres.
Thoughts On The Hero Glamour 100 Million Edition Motorcycle Launch
The Hero Glamour completes the lineup of special edition offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Honda CB Shine and the Bajaj Discover in the 125cc motorcycle segment in the Indian market.