- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 12 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
The world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, Hero MotoCorp, has launched the new Destini 125 'Platinum' edition. The Destini 125 Platinum variant retails at Rs 72,050 (ex-Showroom, Delhi).
The Destini 125 Platinum packs a host of new design and theme elements that add to its appeal. The new variant of the scooter is similar to Maestro Edge 125 Stealth and Pleasure+ Platinum, which features a host of changes over the standard model of the scooter.
The new Destini 125 Platinum features handlebar ends and mirrors finished in chrome providing a rich and retro look to the scooter. The chrome exhaust heat shield and fender strip add to the overall retro appeal of the scooter.
The Destini 125 Platinum features a new matt black colour scheme, brown inner panels, dual-tone brown and black seat, a premium 3D logo of Platinum variant badging, and white rim tape on the wheels. The scooter also features a signature LED guide lamp, a digital-analogue speedometer, a side stand indicator, and a service reminder; among others.
The new Destini 125 Platinum is powered by a 124.6cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine with the brand's ‘XSens Technology'. It produces a maximum of 9bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.4Nm at 5500rpm.
The Destini 125 Platinum features Hero's intuitive and patented i3S (Idle-stop-start system). The technology ensures enhanced fuel-efficiency from the scooter by turning the engine off when the scooter is idle.
Suspension duties of the scooter are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and a swingarm-mounted shock at the rear. Braking on the scooter is done via a 130mm drum brake setup at both ends. The scooter features 10-inch alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres.
Malo Le Masson, Head - Strategy & Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp, said, "The Destini 125 is a key player in the 125cc segment and has gained recognition from customers since its launch. With the new Platinum edition, we are adding an elegant option to the Destini portfolio. Based on the overwhelming response to Pleasure+ Platinum edition, we are confident that Destini 125 Platinum edition will also be a success!"
Thoughts About The Hero Destini 125 Platinum Launched In India
The Hero Destini 125 Platinum is another unique offering from Hero MotoCorp to its scooter buyers in the country. The Platinum variant features a host of changes, that adds a premium appeal to the scooter as compared to its standard counterpart.