- 8 min ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 31 min ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 51 min ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 2 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Technology Oppo A74 5G India Launch Date Revealed: Expected Price And More
- Movies Pathan: Salman Khan Didn't Charge A Penny For His Cameo In Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Film?
- News Multiple people shot in Indianapolis, US
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
- Finance Mastercard & RBL Bank Partner To Offer First-Of-Its-Kind Payment Solution
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
The American based two-wheeler manufacturer, Harley Davidson, has revealed the much-awaited Pan America 1250 and 1250 Special motorcycles. The Pan America unveil marks the brand's entry into the adventure-motorcycle segment.
The company has launched two variants of the Pan America motorcycle called the standard and the special. The standard variant of the adventure motorcycle is more on-road biased. However, the special variant features a more off-road biased setup with electronically adjustable suspension, spoked wheels and more.
Both variants of the motorcycle are powered by the new Revolution® Max 1250 engine. The liquid-cooled, V-twin-cylinder 1250cc produces a maximum of 149bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 127Nm at 6750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission along with an assist and slip clutch.
The Pan America features all-around LED lighting with DRLs, USB C-Type, and a 6.8-inch TFT display. The instrument cluster displays gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, low temp alert, side stand down alert, TIP over alert, cruise, range and tachometer indication. The instrument cluster of the motorcycle is a touchscreen unit that disables when the vehicle is in motion.
The motorcycle also features Bluetooth capability, which enables phone pairing to access phone calls, music, navigation via the mobile phone application. The adventure motorcycle also features a 21.2-litre long-range fuel tank.
The Pan America motorcycle comes with five riding modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-road, and one customisable riding mode. In addition to this, the Special variant of the motorcycle features two additional ride modes called the Off-road Plus and a customisable Off-road Plus mode. On the Pan America Special, the riding modes also adjust the semi-active suspension.
Other rider electronics on the motorcycle include lean-sensitive ABS, traction control, linked braking, and torque slip control. It even gets hill hold control as standard. The Pan America Special features handguards with integrated turn signals, an adjustable windscreen, a beefy aluminium skid plate, engine crash bars and a huge upswept end can.
Suspension duties on both variants are handled by a 47mm inverted fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Both units can be adjusted for compression, rebound and spring preload. Additionally, the Pan America Special features electronic adjustability.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via 320mm dual-disc brakes with radially mounted, monoblock, 4-piston calliper at the front and a single 280mm with floating, single-piston calliper at the rear. The motorcycle features Michelin Scorcher "Adventure" tyres at both ends.
Both variants of the motorcycle feature a long list of genuine accessories provided by the brand. This includes hard and soft luggage options, new exhaust, tank bag, panniers, top box and more.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Pan America 1250 & 1250 Special Globally Unveiled
Adventure-touring motorcycles have become popular across the country. Catering to the growing demand, Harley-Davidson enters the segment with a well-packed performance adventure tourer. The company is expected to launch the Pan America motorcycle sometime next year in the Indian market.