- 6 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 24 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- Sports Australian Open: 'I'm good at being me' – Barty will continue to play her own game in bid for Melbourne glory
- News Netaji Hologram Statue at India Gate: What is Hologram, How to make one using Smartphone
- Movies Kundali Bhagya’s Mansi Srivastava Ties The Knot With Kapil Tejwani; Surbhi Chandna, & Others Attend
- Finance Single Volume Economic Survey Likely, May Project Growth Rate of Around 9 Per Cent
- Lifestyle 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Harley-Davidson has revealed the updated prices for all its models for India. This includes the upcoming Pan America and the Pan America Special. This is the first major announcement from Harley-Davidson since the brand decided to withdraw its operations in the country. Harley-Davidson has decided to continue retailing 13 models in India including the new Pan America models.
Harley-Davidson announced its exit from the Indian market last year. The brand also announced its partnership with Hero MotoCorp in India. This partnership has been going strong so far and recently even announced that it would be expanding its business to more cities in India.
Currently, Harley-Davidson retails its models in 12 cities across India and sells a wide variety of motorcycles and accessories. With the new pricing list announced, Harley-Davidson models now start at Rs 10.11 lakh with the Harley-Davidson Iron 883, which was previously priced between Rs 9.38 lakh and Rs 9.89 lakh.
The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight model has also received a price hike and prices now start at Rs 11.75 lakh, an increase of Rs 1.14 lakh from the previous base variant. Harley-Davidson has also hiked the price of the already expensive Harley-Davidson Fat Boy from the previous figure of Rs 18.25 lakh to Rs. 20.90 lakh.
As part of adding more excitement and drawing newer buyers to the brand, Harley-Davidson will bring its adventure-tourer bike — the Pan America to India. As per the newly revealed prices, the new Harley-Davidson Pan America will start from Rs 16.90 lakh and the top-spec Special variant is priced at Rs 19.99 lakh.
The Harley-Davidson Pan America is powered by an all-new, liquid-cooled, 1,252cc, 4-valve DOHC V-Twin engine with variable valve timing and is capable of producing around 150bhp. The Harley-Davidson Special Variant packs in some additional features over the already well-equipped standard model. Features like semi-active suspension, adaptive ride height, two additional customisable rider modes and a few more come in with the special variant.
|Iron 883||₹10.11 Lakh|
|Softail Standard||₹15.25 Lakh|
|Street Bob||₹15.99 Lakh|
|Fat Bob||₹16.75 Lakh|
|Pan America 1250||₹16.90 Lakh|
|Pan America 1250 Special||₹19.99 Lakh|
|Fat Boy||₹20.90 Lakh|
|Heritage Classic||₹21.49 Lakh|
|Electra Glide Standard||₹24.99 Lakh|
|Road King||₹26.99 Lakh|
|Street Glide Special||₹31.99 Lakh|
|Road Glide Special||₹34.99 Lakh|
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson's Updated Prices In India
Harley-Davidson's motorcycles belong to the premium segment and a marginal price increase won't affect the decision of people who are looking forward to owning a Harley-Davidson. However, it is unfortunate that Harley-Davidson has axed the cheaper Street 750 model which was more affordable for the masses.
The addition of the Pan America in its line-up though, is bound to draw a different kind of buyer into the dealership as the premium adventure biking segment is really starting to open up in the country.