- 2 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News Gujarat: Mild tremor in Kutch, no casualty
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Harley-Davidson has revealed the updated prices for all its models for India. This includes the upcoming Pan America and the Pan America Special. This is the first major announcement from Harley-Davidson since the brand decided to withdraw its operations in the country. Harley-Davidson has decided to continue retailing 13 models in India including the new Pan America models.
Harley-Davidson announced its exit from the Indian market last year. The brand also announced its partnership with Hero MotoCorp in India. This partnership has been going strong so far and recently even announced that it would be expanding its business to more cities in India.
Currently, Harley-Davidson retails its models in 12 cities across India and sells a wide variety of motorcycles and accessories. With the new pricing list announced, Harley-Davidson models now start at Rs 10.11 lakh with the Harley-Davidson Iron 883, which was previously priced between Rs 9.38 lakh and Rs 9.89 lakh.
The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight model has also received a price hike and prices now start at Rs 11.75 lakh, an increase of Rs 1.14 lakh from the previous base variant. Harley-Davidson has also hiked the price of the already expensive Harley-Davidson Fat Boy from the previous figure of Rs 18.25 lakh to Rs. 20.90 lakh.
As part of adding more excitement and drawing newer buyers to the brand, Harley-Davidson will bring its adventure-tourer bike — the Pan America to India. As per the newly revealed prices, the new Harley-Davidson Pan America will start from Rs 16.90 lakh and the top-spec Special variant is priced at Rs 19.99 lakh.
The Harley-Davidson Pan America is powered by an all-new, liquid-cooled, 1,252cc, 4-valve DOHC V-Twin engine with variable valve timing and is capable of producing around 150bhp. The Harley-Davidson Special Variant packs in some additional features over the already well-equipped standard model. Features like semi-active suspension, adaptive ride height, two additional customisable rider modes and a few more come in with the special variant.
|Iron 883||₹10.11 Lakh|
|Softail Standard||₹15.25 Lakh|
|Street Bob||₹15.99 Lakh|
|Fat Bob||₹16.75 Lakh|
|Pan America 1250||₹16.90 Lakh|
|Pan America 1250 Special||₹19.99 Lakh|
|Fat Boy||₹20.90 Lakh|
|Heritage Classic||₹21.49 Lakh|
|Electra Glide Standard||₹24.99 Lakh|
|Road King||₹26.99 Lakh|
|Street Glide Special||₹31.99 Lakh|
|Road Glide Special||₹34.99 Lakh|
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson's Updated Prices In India
Harley-Davidson's motorcycles belong to the premium segment and a marginal price increase won't affect the decision of people who are looking forward to owning a Harley-Davidson. However, it is unfortunate that Harley-Davidson has axed the cheaper Street 750 model which was more affordable for the masses.
The addition of the Pan America in its line-up though, is bound to draw a different kind of buyer into the dealership as the premium adventure biking segment is really starting to open up in the country.