- News Aryan Khan drugs case: Kiran Gosavi to surrender soon, cops have no info yet
- Movies Salman Khan-Starrer Antim: The Final Truth's Trailer Is Out
- Sports IPL 2022 New Teams List: Name, Auction/Bid Price, Owners Info
- Education Punjab MARKFED Admit Card 2021 Released, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Harley-Davidson has announced LiveWire as its EV-only sub-brand and officially revealed the new logo that will represent LiveWire as a new brand. The Livewire brand can give rise to new electric motorcycles from Harley-Davidson.
Back in 2018, when Harley-Davidson launched its first fully electric motorcycle, the LiveWire, it was weird for the whole world to hear a Harley-Davidson without its iconic rumble. That being said, the Harley-Davidson LiveWire was an oddball in Harley-Davidson's line-up despite selling in reasonable numbers.
It was appreciated all over the world as a remarkable technical achievement. With a price tag of US $30,000, the Harley-Davidson LiveWire was priced at the higher end of the spectrum and it was mostly bought by wealthy individuals rather than its intended younger audience.
The creation of a separate brand under the LiveWire name will eliminate the ‘odd-ball feeling of electric motorcycles in the Harley-Davidson product line-up. Alongside this, it will represent an opportunity for both the marketing team and engineers to create a solid EV-only brand with strong models to represent the brand, much like Volkswagen's ID range of cars.
Harley-Davidson plans to set up virtual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Milwaukee for LiveWire at the initial stages. The LiveWire brand will be working with existing Harley-Davidson dealership networks to eventually expand as an individual brand. There will also be dedicated showrooms in select locations like California to promote the brand further.
However, Harley-Davidson and LiveWire will share their technological advancements to ensure strong growth in the world of technology. We can expect a new entry-level electric motorcycle from the Livewire brand in the coming months. More details will come out soon.
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson LiveWire Being Set Up As A Separate Brand
By setting up LiveWire as an individual brand, Harley-Davidson has opened up a whole new window of opportunity to the future of motorcycles. The future is electric and Harley-Davidson seems to have a massive plan for the electric motorcycle market.
This way, Harley's traditional customers would continue to be proud Harley-Davidson owners. More progressive customers with the future in mind will have the LiveWire motorcycles to buy.