- 4 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 1 day ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- Education SITEEE Admit Card 2021 Released At set-test.org
- Movies Arjun Rampal Takes A Trip To Budapest With Gabriella & Son Arik Ahead Of Dhaakad Shoot
- News President Xi speaks to Chinese astronauts in space station; says mission an important 'milestone'
- Finance You Won’t Be Able To Make These Mutual Fund Transactions From July, Here’s Why
- Sports WTC Final, Day 6: Kyle Jamieson gives India early jolts in 1st session, removes Kohli-Pujara early
- Technology Sony PS5 India Restock June 2021: PlayStation 5 Sold Out In Minutes
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Lambda Variant, A New ‘Variant Of Interest’, WHO: Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Harley Davidson has announced a new set of offers and discounts in the Indian market. The old-school motorcycle manufacturer is offering discounts on select models available in its line-up. This includes the Fat Boy 107, Fat Boy 114, Low Rider, and the Low Rider S.
Except for the Fat Boy 114, all other motorcycles from the brand have been discontinued in the Indian market. However, the brand still has a few 2020MY motorcycles left unsold in the country. Tusker Harley-Davison dealership is looking to clear off the stocks by proving attractive discounts on these motorcycles.
Starting with the Harley-Davidson Low Rider, the cruiser motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of 11.25 lakh. While the Low rider is offered a discount of Rs 2.94 lakh and now costs Rs 11.75 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Fat Boy motorcycles, the lower-spec 107 variant has received a discount of Rs 3.76 lakh. On the other hand, the top-spec Fat Boy 114 receives a discount of Rs 1.01 lakh. After the discount, the Fat Boy 107 and 114 costs Rs 14.49 lakh and Rs 19.09 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Model||Discounted Price||Retail Price|
|Low Rider||11.25 lakh||13.69 lakh|
|Low Rider S||11.75 lakh||14.69 lakh|
|Fat Boy 107||14.49 lakh||18.25 lakh|
|Fat Boy 114||19.09 lakh||20.10 lakh|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
All motorcycles eligible for the discounts belong to the brand Cruiser line-up of models. Starting with the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 107, the motorcycle is powered by the brand's Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine. The 1.745cc V-Twin air-cooled unit produces 144Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm.
On the other hand, the Fat Boy 114 is powered by the larger Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine. The 1,868cc V-Twin air-cooled unit churns out 156Nm of torque. Both motorcycles feature the brand's Electronic Sequential Port Fuel-Injection system.
Moving to the Low Rider models, the Low Rider borrows the same 1.745cc V-Twin air-cooled unit engine from the Fat Boy 107. While the Low Rider S is powered by the same 1,868cc V-Twin air-cooled engine like the ones seen on the Fat Boy 114.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Bikes Offers & Discounts Announced
Harley-Davidson is offering discounts on some of the most powerful cruiser motorcycles available in the Indian market. The dealers in the country are looking to clear off the old stocks with massive discounts. This will be the last chance to purchase some of the discontinued motorcycles from the brand at a very low price.