- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Harley Davidson has announced a new set of offers and discounts in the Indian market. The old-school motorcycle manufacturer is offering discounts on select models available in its line-up. This includes the Fat Boy 107, Fat Boy 114, Low Rider, and the Low Rider S.
Except for the Fat Boy 114, all other motorcycles from the brand have been discontinued in the Indian market. However, the brand still has a few 2020MY motorcycles left unsold in the country. Tusker Harley-Davison dealership is looking to clear off the stocks by proving attractive discounts on these motorcycles.
Starting with the Harley-Davidson Low Rider, the cruiser motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of 11.25 lakh. While the Low rider is offered a discount of Rs 2.94 lakh and now costs Rs 11.75 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Fat Boy motorcycles, the lower-spec 107 variant has received a discount of Rs 3.76 lakh. On the other hand, the top-spec Fat Boy 114 receives a discount of Rs 1.01 lakh. After the discount, the Fat Boy 107 and 114 costs Rs 14.49 lakh and Rs 19.09 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Model||Discounted Price||Retail Price|
|Low Rider||11.25 lakh||13.69 lakh|
|Low Rider S||11.75 lakh||14.69 lakh|
|Fat Boy 107||14.49 lakh||18.25 lakh|
|Fat Boy 114||19.09 lakh||20.10 lakh|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
All motorcycles eligible for the discounts belong to the brand Cruiser line-up of models. Starting with the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 107, the motorcycle is powered by the brand's Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine. The 1.745cc V-Twin air-cooled unit produces 144Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm.
On the other hand, the Fat Boy 114 is powered by the larger Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine. The 1,868cc V-Twin air-cooled unit churns out 156Nm of torque. Both motorcycles feature the brand's Electronic Sequential Port Fuel-Injection system.
Moving to the Low Rider models, the Low Rider borrows the same 1.745cc V-Twin air-cooled unit engine from the Fat Boy 107. While the Low Rider S is powered by the same 1,868cc V-Twin air-cooled engine like the ones seen on the Fat Boy 114.
Thoughts About The Harley Davidson Bikes Offers & Discounts Announced
Harley-Davidson is offering discounts on some of the most powerful cruiser motorcycles available in the Indian market. The dealers in the country are looking to clear off the old stocks with massive discounts. This will be the last chance to purchase some of the discontinued motorcycles from the brand at a very low price.