- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 22 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 24 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Education AISSEE Result 2021: NTA To Release Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2021 Anytime Soon
- Movies Salaar Gets A Release Date: The Prabhas-Prashanth Neel Project To Hit The Theatres On April 14, 2022
- Sports ICC will get written assurance from BCCI by March regarding issuance of visas for our players: Mani
- Technology iQOO 3 Receives Price Cut, Now Starts At Rs. 24, 990
- News 14 missions lined up for launch in 2021: ISRO chairman
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Gemopai Electric, has opened four new dealerships in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The company aims to increase its presence in both states and cater to the growing demand for electric scooter in both regions.
Out of the four new dealerships opened in the country, three of them cater to customers in Hyderabad (Telangana). The dealerships are located in Madhapur, SR Nagar & Narayanguda in Hyderabad. While the fourth showroom is located in Gajuwaka in Vizag (Andhra Pradesh).
Gemopai has partnered with Tride Mobility to set up new showrooms in both cities. According to release, the company enjoys good traction for its vehicles in South India with the overall presence of 6 stores in Hyderabad. As a result, the partnership further plans to open 10 new dealership stores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, by the end of FY2021.
Speaking about the launch, Amit Raj Singh, Gemopai Electric Co-Founder, said, "Adoption of electric vehicles is on the rise. With the pandemic driving the demand for personal mobility vehicles, these dealership stores will help the customers in getting access to our safe and affordable range of EVs and transform everyday commuting.
We are happy to bring EVs closer to the customer through our partnership with Tride Mobility in Andhra Pradesh. They have been extremely supportive and have been providing us with their expertise with the opening of the dealership in the area."
Madhav Reddy, Director, Tride Mobility said, "We have partnered with Gemopai to re-define the Next-gen mobility & consumer experience. We aspire to build Trust, Technology and Transform the world with our quality products & services and move towards a sustainable tomorrow for us and generations to come. We believe Gemopai vehicles are the most affordable, reliable and top-quality electric vehicle that EV adopters of any generation can own."
Gemopai's existing fleet of electric scooter includes a mix of high and low-speed electric scooters. This includes the Astrid Lite, Ryder and Miso. The company plans to add more models in future catering to both segments of the electric scooter market.
Currently, the company has a network of over 70 dealership stores in the country. Due to the growing demand, Gemopai plans to open 100 additional stores in south India by end of FY 2021. The expansion will help in faster EV adoption across the country.
Explaining his views on the current push for EV adoption Amit Raj further added, "Thanks to the benefits offered by the government, the market is seeing a lot of good traction for electric scooters. These vehicles are becoming increasingly popular because of their low running costs, especially in the wake of increasing fuel prices which make ICE (internal combustion engine) based scooters expensive to afford.
While the Government is driving incentives and announcements for the uptake of Electric Vehicles, there is still a big gap in terms of awareness on its cost of ownership and benefits to the user, which we want to mitigate."
Thoughts About The Gemopai Expanding Its Presence In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
Gemopai offers a couple of electric scooter model including the Miso, which is a popular last-mile connectivity scooter. The expansion will help cater to the growing demand for electric scooters. Additionally, it will also help with good reach for after-sales & service for Gemopai customers.