- 7 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 9 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Bounce recently launched the Infinity E1 electric scooter in India and unlike most electric scooters in the market, Bounce has come up with an innovative solution to overcome the long charging time of EVs. So here are the top five things about the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter.
The new Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter looks more like a conventional scooter at a glance but a closer look reveals a few more details such as the partially exposed handlebar, a neatly integrated triangular rear footpegs, a rear disc brake, a rear-wheel mounted hub motor and a few more.
The Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter is a compact electric scooter that has been designed for urban runabouts. For this purpose, the scooter provides decent foot space, knee room, and a decent enough space for the pillion rider for short distances.
However, the underseat storage capacity of the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter is just 12-litres, which becomes quite inadequate in most scenarios. However, this lack of underseat storage space is due to the battery pack eating into that space.
Like many electric scooters in India, the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter is packed to the brim with features.
The Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter comes with an all-LED lighting setup, front and rear disc brakes, LCD instrument console, Bluetooth connectivity features, telescopic front suspension, and twin rear shock absorbers.
The Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter also comes with features such as remote tracking, geofencing, reversing mode, cruise control, tow alert, anti-theft and many more.
There is also a special "Drag" mode that allows the user to use the scooter in creep mode in case of a puncture.
Like the TVS iQube, the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter also uses a rear-wheel mounted hub motor. Bounce claims that they have used BLDC hub motors in the Bounce E1 electric scooter and this motor provides best-in-category torque figures.
Speaking about the torque, the Bounce E1 electric scooter provides a peak torque of 83 Nm and enables the scooter to reach 40 kmph from a standstill in just 8 seconds.
The top speed of the Bounce E1 electric scooter is rated at 65 kmph and has a range of 85 kms in Eco Mode.
However, the most interesting feature about the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter is its 2 kWh swappable battery pack. The battery pack can be swapped at any Bounce Infinity charging station using the Bounce Infinity app.
This enables the user to "charge" their Bounce Infinity electric scooter from 0-100 per cent under a minute or two.
The Bounce Infinity electric scooter is priced at Rs 68,999 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and this scooter is eligible for FAME II subsidies. This scooter can also be purchased at a lower price tag by opting for 'batter as a service'.
By opting for 'battery as a service', consumers can get the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter for an amount as low as Rs 36,000.
Thoughts About Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter
With the Infinity E1 electric scooter, Bounce has solved one of the biggest concerns of an average user regarding the electric scooter. The swappable battery technology enables the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter user to practically add more range within a couple of minutes.