- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Italian Superbike manufacturer, Ducati recently launched the 2021 Streetfighter V4 and the V4S motorcycles in India. Days after their launch, the first 2021 Ducati Streetfighter has been delivered in the country.
According to the post on the Ducati India's social media handle, Aniket from Pune becomes the proud owner of the first 2021 Streetfighter V4S delivered in India. The 2021 Streetfighter V4S retails at Rs 22.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company has also announced that the second Streetfighter has also been delivered in Indian. It also belongs to the V4S varaint of the naked-street motorcycle and has been delivered in Hyderabad.
Both motorcycles delivered in the country features the Dark Stealth paint scheme. It is one of the two paint schemes available on the new Streetfighter V4S. The motorcycle is also available in Ducati Red colour option.
Alongside the top-spec Streetfighter V4S variant, Ducati also launched the standard Streetfighter V4 in the country. The Ducati Streetfighter V4 retails at Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Both motorcycles can be booked across all Ducati dealerships in the country.
The differences between the Streetfighter V4 and the Streetfighter V4S are down to the hardware used in both motorcycles. The engine, however, remains the same on both models. The 2021 Streetfighter V4 and the V4S are powered by an updated version of the same engine that was on the previous versions of the motorcycles.
The 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4 engine produces a maximum of 206bhp at 13,000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 9.500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with the (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift EVO 2 bi-directional and a slip-assisted clutch.
Power and torque figures of the motorcycle can be raised to 217bhp and 130 Nm by fitting the full-racing Ducati Performance exhaust by Akrapovic, which also decreases the weight of the motorcycle by 6 kilograms.
The motorcycle tips the scale at 201kg and 199kg on the Streetfighter V4 and the V4S, respectively. The motorcycle can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in under 3 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 270kmph.
The Streetfighter V4 models also feature a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console. Along with the switchgear present on the motorcycle, the rider can control the plethora of electronics equipped by Ducati to extract maximum performance — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4S Deliveries In India
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is the brand's flagship street-naked motorcycle. The jaw-dropping looks, impressive electronics package and bone-shattering performance of the Streetfighter V4 have Indian Superbike enthusiasts lining up at Ducati showrooms in the country.