- 15 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 17 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- News Taliban bans barbers from shaving, trimming beards in Afghanistan province
- Movies Madhur Bhandarkar On 20 Years Of Tabu-Starrer Chandni Bar: Many Thought It Was A Cheap And B-Grade Title
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs DC, Match 41 Live Updates: Kolkata Knight Riders take on Delhi Capitals
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021 Discounts On Tecno Smartphones
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Finance Government Second Half Borrowing Calendar Sticks To The Script
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
Felidae Electric is an Indian startup company based out of Pune, specialising in electric mobility. The brand has revealed its Felidae Maven e-bike in the Indian market at a price of Rs 24,500. It is an electric bicycle with multiple riding modes and a top speed of 25km/h in electric mode.
With the electric vehicle market growing day by day, there is a strong demand for electric bicycles/e-bicycles and these bikes are enjoying a niche market of their own. The Felidae Maven E-bike comes under this niche segment.
The main objective of the Felidae Maven E-bike is to promote a greener method of transportation while also improving the health and lifestyle of the user in the process. Unlike bicycles with gears to reduce the effort while cycling, the Felidae Maven E-bike uses a powerful 250W/32Nm electric hub motor (BLDC) to provide assistance while pedalling.
The system is designed in such a way that it can provide assistance up to 25km/hr. The energy required for the hub motor is provided by a 36V battery pack consisting of 18,650 cells, and the battery requires almost 3.5-hours to charge after it completely drains out. The whole system is managed by an advanced sine-wave controller and is paired to a digital console.
From the digital console, the rider can shuffle between 5-different assistance modes and control the headlamp. The Maven e-bike also comes with very useful e-brakes and a throttle controller for enhanced safety and comfort. Speaking of comfort, the Maven E-bike comes with robust telescopic front suspension and 27.5-inch spoked wheels. The Maven E-bike is priced at Rs 24,500.
Thoughts On Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle
Priced at Rs 24,500, the Felidae Maven E-bike may seem pricey for a bicycle but if you see this as a piece of equipment for your fitness goals, this is a bargain compared to many types of gym equipment.