- 18 hrs ago Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- 22 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 1 day ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 day ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- News Tatas take first step in Air India, to introduce ‘enhanced meal service’ in 4 flights on Thu
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Lifestyle Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Felidae Electric is an Indian startup company based out of Pune, specialising in electric mobility. The brand has revealed its Felidae Maven e-bike in the Indian market at a price of Rs 24,500. It is an electric bicycle with multiple riding modes and a top speed of 25km/h in electric mode.
With the electric vehicle market growing day by day, there is a strong demand for electric bicycles/e-bicycles and these bikes are enjoying a niche market of their own. The Felidae Maven E-bike comes under this niche segment.
The main objective of the Felidae Maven E-bike is to promote a greener method of transportation while also improving the health and lifestyle of the user in the process. Unlike bicycles with gears to reduce the effort while cycling, the Felidae Maven E-bike uses a powerful 250W/32Nm electric hub motor (BLDC) to provide assistance while pedalling.
The system is designed in such a way that it can provide assistance up to 25km/hr. The energy required for the hub motor is provided by a 36V battery pack consisting of 18,650 cells, and the battery requires almost 3.5-hours to charge after it completely drains out. The whole system is managed by an advanced sine-wave controller and is paired to a digital console.
From the digital console, the rider can shuffle between 5-different assistance modes and control the headlamp. The Maven e-bike also comes with very useful e-brakes and a throttle controller for enhanced safety and comfort. Speaking of comfort, the Maven E-bike comes with robust telescopic front suspension and 27.5-inch spoked wheels. The Maven E-bike is priced at Rs 24,500.
Thoughts On Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle
Priced at Rs 24,500, the Felidae Maven E-bike may seem pricey for a bicycle but if you see this as a piece of equipment for your fitness goals, this is a bargain compared to many types of gym equipment.