- 54 min ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 7 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Sports Euro 2020: Ukraine vs North Macedonia: Statistical Highlights
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Shanmukh Priya Gets Standing Ovation From Judges For Her Excellent Singing!
- Technology Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel Introduces New Prepaid Plan With No Daily Limit On Data
- News US Supreme Court turns back Obamacare challenge
- Finance This IT Stock Has Been Downgraded By A Brokerage Firm: Here's Why
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Felidae Electric is an Indian startup company based out of Pune, specialising in electric mobility. The brand has revealed its Felidae Maven e-bike in the Indian market at a price of Rs 24,500. It is an electric bicycle with multiple riding modes and a top speed of 25km/h in electric mode.
With the electric vehicle market growing day by day, there is a strong demand for electric bicycles/e-bicycles and these bikes are enjoying a niche market of their own. The Felidae Maven E-bike comes under this niche segment.
The main objective of the Felidae Maven E-bike is to promote a greener method of transportation while also improving the health and lifestyle of the user in the process. Unlike bicycles with gears to reduce the effort while cycling, the Felidae Maven E-bike uses a powerful 250W/32Nm electric hub motor (BLDC) to provide assistance while pedalling.
The system is designed in such a way that it can provide assistance up to 25km/hr. The energy required for the hub motor is provided by a 36V battery pack consisting of 18,650 cells, and the battery requires almost 3.5-hours to charge after it completely drains out. The whole system is managed by an advanced sine-wave controller and is paired to a digital console.
From the digital console, the rider can shuffle between 5-different assistance modes and control the headlamp. The Maven e-bike also comes with very useful e-brakes and a throttle controller for enhanced safety and comfort. Speaking of comfort, the Maven E-bike comes with robust telescopic front suspension and 27.5-inch spoked wheels. The Maven E-bike is priced at Rs 24,500.
Thoughts On Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle
Priced at Rs 24,500, the Felidae Maven E-bike may seem pricey for a bicycle but if you see this as a piece of equipment for your fitness goals, this is a bargain compared to many types of gym equipment.